chapter five

Lost

lost: (of a person) very confused or in great difficulties.

chapter 5

Sakiya Naomi's POV

Fortunately, they were able to solve the murder in two weeks.

It was a long two weeks. The streets worked hard to figure out who in the black Jaguar would kill Bibby. We found out it was Cash's baby mother's vehicle.

It was a rainy afternoon, Herb had finally worked up the courage to watch the security footage from the trap that night.

He and Southside sat down in the tv room. The room had surveillance cameras and TVs everywhere. You could catch any angle from that house. Southside was a very Tech-y nigga. He cracked all the codes, did the virtual shit for them.

"On 4nem, when I find out who killed Bibby, I'm sliding on em foo." Herb blew his breath.

He slowed the cameras down to Bibby's last moments.. you see a Black Jaguar car come out of no where and someone barely peaking out. It was a young boy.

"Nigga zoom in on this shit." Herb said, as they zoomed in. They couldn't see much but a brown skin young nigga.

Once they sprayed, the window went up and Herb started bussing back, before taking off his shirt and putting pressure on the wounds. Then Resha ran out and did the same, holding his head up.

Southside realized something, "Don't Cash baby momma drive a whip like that?"

After Herb came to the realization. They loaded up in vans to go see about Cash.

Once they arrived to Cash's place of work, some surrounded the house while Herb and Southside went in.

All Herb could think about was killing the nigga for killing his brother. He couldn't believe it.

They knocked on the door when a Cash's baby's mother came to the door.

"What y'all doing here?" She asked, dazed

"What y'all doing here?" She asked, dazed. She was high as fuck.

"Nah bitch why the fu-" Herb started to go off by Southside hit him.

"Baby who is that at the door?" Cash asked.

His girl opened it just enough, so they could see him and they saw him.

"Let the lil niggas in." Cash said, laughing, blowing out smoke in the process.

"Ain't shit lil over here boy and you know it." Herb said, as he pulled out his draco.

"Aye aye now, nigga. Ain't no need to get hostile. You about to blow my fuckin' high." Cash said.

"Man fuck yo high." Southside said.

By this point, Southside had his gun out too. Cash's girl was in the corner pleading for her life.

"Why the fuck was yo bitch car at the scene of Bibby murder?" Herb asked.

"Nigga what." He laughed.

"Ain't shit funny over here. We lost our nigga. You ain't been to work since." Southside said.

"Nigga.. this is my work. You see my bitch? You see the drugs.. you peep the vibe." Cash said, blowing out smoke.

"You know how many black Jags are driving around the city of Dallas right now?" Cash added.

"I outta blow your brains out right now nigga." Herb said.

"Nigga what's stopping you?" Cash said, before dropping the blunt and picking up his tool.

Before they knew it, it was a full blown shoot out. Southside and Herb against Cash and his niggas.

Herb was shot in the foot. Nothing Resha couldn't fix.. but Cash.. was shot very badly. He had to go to the hospital for his injuries, which resulted in him getting arrested for murder. He had been wanted for connection to the murder anyway. Once they got him, shortly after someone turned in the actual hit man. The hit man.. named Montrell.. snitched on everything.

Cash wanted to take over Bibby's empire.

They said Cash put money on Bibby's head. 50,000 to be exact. This young guy Montrell's mom was in debt and he was tryna to get the money to help his mom out. It's sad how desperate people were for money. That they'd take the love of my life away.

Cash's girlfriend? She got arrested too. She drove the car while they were shooting.

Dumb ass bitches.

After they were arrested.. Montrell and Cash got life. His bitch got 40 years. Now his kids were in the system. The whole thing was a mess. All I wanted was Brandon back, but that would never happen.

After the police left my house after telling me the arrests were made, I took sleep aids and went to sleep. I slept till 4 pm that afternoon.

_________________________

Short chapter but IM BACK YALL! Prom was soooo much fun!

Anywhoooo, here's the summary chapter. Cash is played by Tadoe, his baby mother Miracle Watts, and ofc Montrell is Tay K!

Let me know what y'all think! Excuse any mistakes, I'm sleepy as hell tryna edit this.