chapter thirty four

Lost

lost: (of a person) very confused or in great difficulties

thirty four

2 weeks later..

Dave's POV

Sakiya and I have been on cloud 9 ever since I met her family. It's like the cupcake phase all over again. Sakiya was perfect and I loved everything about her.

I loved how loving she was and supportive she was. She was so supportive of me and she loved Kairi like she was her own. It's only been 2 weeks, but I felt an attachment to Junior. He was such a cool kid. He was fly in his own lil way.

Tonight Sakiya and I were having date night. She was nervous, because she hadn't left Junior alone with her nanny in awhile. We've been doing everything together over these last two weeks. Our relationship seemed to have grown so much over this small period of time.

I watched Sakiya as she glossed her lips in the mirror in her living room.

"Babe the reservation is in 20 minutes." I yawned, stretching out on the couch.

"Okay I'm almost ready." She said, as she ran upstairs. I scrolled on my phone and she came down the stairs with her jacket on.

"It's December and you got on fucking sleeveless dress ma." I chuckled.

"A hoe never gets cold. Now come on." She said, grabbing my hand and pulling me off the couch.

I just shook my head.

We walked out to my Range before getting in.

I got on down the road and onto the freeway since she didn't actually live in Dallas where we were going to eat. It was going to take us a little while to get there.

We just vibed and played music.

Sakiya went in her purse and pulled out a pre-roll.

"Before or after dinner?" She asked, rolling it between her fingers.

"I want to say before.. but then I wann-" She cut me off.

"Have some high sex?" She finished my sentence.

"Ju heard?" I laughed.

"Okay I got you." She laughed, as we pulled into downtown Dallas. The city was poppin' for a Thursday night.

We went got to the restaurant and parked.

I helped her out the car and we walked in hand and hand. The waitress got us to our table in no time.

Once we sat down, we already knew what we wanted so we ordered and the waitress left.

"So, tell me what's going on with the album? Tour?" Sakiya asked, leaning closer towards me, across the table.

I took a deep breathe, "It's all good. I found out I'm going on tour very soon."

I took a sip of my water. She was going to freak.

"Really? I know you're excited." She said.

"Yeah, I'm excited but kinda nervous. It's my first headliner." I said, truthfully.

"You got this. The ladies love you, the guys love you. I see how hard they fuck with you in the clubs. I can't imagine how they're going to be when you're up on that stage. They're going to go crazy."

"You a star. It's all in you." Sakiya smiled.

It was something about the way she reassured me. She was an angel.