chapter fourteen

Lost

lost: (of a person) very confused or in great difficulties.

chapter fourteen

No girl you're not sick, it's all in your stomach
Yeah, yeah, we fuckin', let me get deeper now
Deeper than details now

Sakiya threw leg on Dave's shoulder, allowing him to get deeper with each stroke.

You say fuck what you heard 'bout it
Now I got you nervous 'bout it
I'll make sure that you're not disappointed
Especially knowing this is all you wanted

"Oh fuck East, that's the spot." She moaned out, as Dave went in and out.

All this time I spent slowing it down
Now you wanna go fast, now I go fast
Bet you ready now

"For real? Who's is it?" Dave asked, licking his bottom lip.

"It's yours." Sakiya said, biting her lip.

"Nah let me hear you." He said, slapped her thigh.

"It's yours." She yelled back.

"Who's?" He said back.

"Yours, East." She said, as she came.

Dave stroked her a couple more times, driving her crazy as he came. Sakiya felt it heat up.

He pulled out, "Exactly. Mine. No one else's."

Sakiya's POV continued....

I gasped for air, as I woke up to an unfamiliar room. The brown comforter and cream satin sheets definitely wasn't home. I pulled myself from under the covers, sitting up. Trying to recount what happened.

East came into the room, with no shirt and some basketball shorts.

"Look who's finally up." He laughed.

"Did I... did we..." I tried to form the question. I don't know what type of weed he had but a bitch was gone. I don't remember too much.

East bursted out laughing.

"You were really that faded? You made it pretty clear you don't fuck on the first night." He said, going over to the dresser.

I nodded, "Perfect." I said to myself.

"Can I use your bathroom?" I asked.

"Of course. Yeen gotta ask. It's to your right." He said, before going out the room into the kitchen.

I got up and went into the bathroom, taking my purse. My frontal was trying to lift on the side. I took a scarf I had and tied it down until I got home.

I went to pee and I noticed a huge wet spot in the center of the basketball shorts I was wearing.

"Come on bitch. I know it's been a minute but damn." I said, to myself.

I couldn't believe I had a wet dream about this man.

"Tighten up sis tighten up." I said to myself. I gargled some water and spit it out before opening the door to the bathroom.

"It's a new toothbrush in the drawer." East said, as he fixed the bed.

"Thanks.." I said, turning around on my top toes and going back into the bathroom.

I opened the toothbrush package, wet the brush then put toothpaste on it.

"You must have hoes over often." I said, in between brushes.