Mazikeen #1

A man's shouting woke me up. »Where is he?« He yelled. I had no idea what was going on unless I opened my eyes. Somehow I couldn't breathe. I gasped and finally, the oxygen reached my lung again. It didn't take much time, realizing I was tied up to a chair. The heavy pain in my chest made me tearing up. Just a quick glance down to notice the blade of a knife was stuck deep in my chest. Due to the darkness I could barely see, but this didn't prevent getting dizzy by smelling the amount of blood being absorbed by my clothes. I looked up in fear as the face of a man appeared above me, expression hard and distant »Where is he?« the man repeated. »I...I don't k..know.« A shaking voice appeared from the other corner. My mother's voice let me feel safe for half of a second until the man smashed his fist into her face. She screamed and I winced. »Whoo look who is awake.« Slow steps in my direction. Kneeling down in front of me, showing his ugly face he put his hand violently against my face. He squeezed my cheeks, pushing my face aside, just to hold another knife against my neck. I started crying, frightening about my life. The sobbing hurt but I couldn't help it. He smirked and cut my neck, looking at my mom expecting an answer to his question. »Stop! He is in Asgard.« My mom shouted now also crying. The man grinned and finally removed the knife from my neck. He walked towards my mother. »Thanks for your cooperation.« Voice calm. He was boasting with success as he pulled up his knife and smiled psychopathy. My mom let out a high cry, which was interrupted, as the man rammed it into her head.

I snapped my eyes open, gasping for breath. These damn nightmares hunted me nearly every night. It took a few seconds until I realized that I lay on the floor of the 13th Olbourge street. I stood up, trying to regulate my fast breathing. Asgard. The images from my nightmare flashed through my mind like a slideshow. This was a new part of the puzzle called my past.
He is in Asgard. I didn't know what or where Asgard was, neither who he was but I knew I wanted to find him.

After I calmed down a bit I went along the empty street. It was in the middle of the night, only stars donated light, but I could see perfect in this darkness like I was part of it.
I enjoyed the silence until all of a sudden I was grabbed from behind. Someone roughly wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into the next alley. His grip was tied and stable, so I hadn't any chance to escape. My breathing got faster with every second. Finally, he let go.

He took my hands and smashed them against the wall. Smiling he began to speak.
»What a cute lil bitch.« He said, taking off his pants. Okay enough. I thought and kicked him into his balls. A few years ago he probably would have raped me, but not now. I have been learning over the years how to survive on the streets.

I turned out of his grip and hit my knee into his face. He gasped in pain and I smiled. I could have let it be and just go away by now but it made too much fun, anyways he deserved it so I kicked into his stomach and hit him with my elbow, which let him sink to the ground. »Asshole« I said and looked for his money. I sighed. »Poor asshole.« I corrected myself because I found only 10$.

I watched the sun rising, as suddenly my stomach began grumbling of hunger. I bought something to eat so I had only 3$ left. Dammnit. I thought and began eating. It felt so good eating after this amount of time. I decided to go to this training room in the Bangkok's alley. It was a small room with some punching bags, perfect for someone like me.

I spend the whole rest day, punching in one of those punching bags, reducing my frustration. Left. Right. Left. Right. My ankles already hurt but that was no reason for me to stop. This place was like my home, until I found out this hidden, lost training room existed, whenever I had to let out my aggressions I would be here, undisturbed all I thought of was which fist I'd use next but this day would change my whole life that was for sure. »Still here?« A soft voice appeared beside me. I flinched and hit automatically in his direction. Immediately he blocked my punch.
»Whoo relax.« The man said. I looked at his face and grinned. He totally looked like Steve Rogers. But there was no chance Captain America would show up at this lost place.
»Pretty good moves for someone your age.« He told me. »Thanks.« I said, not impressed. You would be shocked if you'd know how old I am. I thought and turned back to the punching bag, ready to start again. Left. Right. Left. Ri... »Don't you want a break? You are here for like hours.«

I got pissed and sighed to calm down. »Stalking now huh? You know what? Some people sound better with their mouth closed.« I answered with a fake smile. I didn't like people, humans weren't trustworthy they have been proving it for a long period of time. He looked at me, surprised. I punched again but my ankles were so wound that they started bleeding. »You really need to stop now.« He said and I rolled my eyes. »If you stay quiet then?« He grinned and handed me some bandages. »So what's your name?« This guy extended his soft hand for me to shake. »Mazikeen, n' yours?« Again he looked surprised. What's wrong with him? »You don't know me?« I laughed. You're really Captain America aren't you? I thought sarcastically »Well, should I?« I asked and put my hand into his. He moved it towards his mouth and placed his lips gently against the back of my hand. I grinned because he was so old-school »I uh, Jonathan.« He stumbled. The way he swallowed made me laugh. He was most certainly the worst liar I've ever met. »Nice to meet you, Jonathan.« I said, grinning because this weirdo didn't want to tell me his real name. »The pleasure's all mine ma'am.«

My eyebrows made their way up in confusion. Didn't met someone like him since 1988. I thought kind of impressed. I took my stuff, waving at him for a goodbye and left the room, while reading the newspaper. Tony Stark, the father of the 3 new skyscrapers in Japan talking about his love for children. As I read this I could have freaked out. Love to chlidren yeah of course. I thought annoyed. Suddenly an idea came up to my mind. I grinned. »Well, let's see how good your security system is, Tony Stark.« I smirked sheepishly to myself, jogging to a place for me to sleep. And started to plan a burglary into the Stark Tower.