Lucy #32

I woke up and sighed in the fresh air. A beautiful, new day has started and I was really gleefully. Today's gonna be great. I stood up and went to the bathroom, Mazikeen hasn't moved since I came in yesterday. I washed my face and brushed my ginger hair, noticing that I got more freckles because of all the light from yesterday night. Then I remembered, that Mysterio was there. Well, he was there, because he left. The prophecy and my attack came into my mind and I thought about it's meaning while I brushed my white teeth. It was pretty difficult because of my brackets, but I somehow managed.

Then I applied makeup. A bit less than the last day, now everyone knew me and my beauty. I'm the ruler of this Highschool and everyone adores me. What am I going to wear? I cogitated about my look. I went for a yellow hoodie, which reached only to my belly and a really nice pair of jeans with a hell lot of holes in it. A black belt prohibited that it slipped down - because nothing fits at my extremely tiny waist. Satisfied I viewed myself in the mirror, then I left for breakfast.

A few people were already there. They all sat on a table, which was filled with food. Nat, Tony, and Thor ate, while Peter stood next to them and floundered excited. He was waiting for Maze, I guessed. »Good morning, everyone.« I said and Thor looked up from his bread. »Slept well, daughter?« I just nodded, no time for any bad vibes or needless discussions. The next question was: what should I eat? I decided to go for some fruits. I picked strawberries and apple slices because I lived vegan. While I ate, I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. It hurt, just like someone would eat me! That's the alcohol, suit yourself.

I forced myself to gobble a few more of them, but they didn't even taste good anymore. Not that Tony had had any bad eatables here, but it was just awful. I went to the elevator and pushed the bottom "first floor". The door opened and I went to Happy's limousine. In there I saw Maze and Peter already sitting there. »Wow Lou, perfect timing.« Maze's voice appeared, filled with sarcasm. I just laughed and took my seat next to the driver. I didn't even feel like conducting a conversation with them.

We arrived and again: all views on us. First, because Pete and Maze were dating now. Second, because I am here and they love me. I went to my locker and left those lovebirds alone. I need a relationship. It was my first thought when I had a look at my huge letterbox. Liz and the gang arrived and all hugged me. They gave me compliments about my clothes and hair and all that with their high, annoying voices. »Aww, thank you so much.« I giggled and took out the stuff we needed for literature.

In first-class I also had to introduce myself - even if everyone already knew me. The teacher was called Miss Albisburn and she was one of the older ones. We talked about Alice in Wonderland, but I already have read it and also saw the film. I liked it, because the girl, Alice, reminded me a lot of myself. I decided to draw our teacher instead. Liz talked about her new dress for clubs, but I didn't actually listen to the talk. »What's the next lesson?« I interrupted her. First, she was a bit perplexed, that I did it. Then she answered: »Physical Education, again.«

After I got my sportswear on, and a lot of compliments for it, we went down there to the hall. Maze was also there and as we had p. e. with the boys Peter was also there. He never hovered over her, like a baby. Pretty disgusting. I thought, then our coach asked for me and also for my roommate. »What is it, coach?« I responded and smiled like an angel. Maze just snorted. »You two are going to cheer, right?« I nodded, Maze wanted to disagree but I forced her to stay silent with my view. In private I thanked her for actually staying quiet.

»So you'll be at the team, right?« Coach Makenna asked after her speech to us. »Yes, and I'm going to be the captain.« I twinkled and the Coach shook her head. »That's not how things work, Lucy. We already have a captain: it's Mary.« A girl, a bit bigger than I was showed up beside her. She had hazel-colored, shoulder-length hair and brown eyes. She wore no makeup and her clothes looked like from the last century. »You heard her, step aside and dance behind me.« I fleered at her.

I took a deep breath. »Duh sweetie, get it. Your time is over, now I am here and I am the queen. You can choose if you rather want to be my subject or my fake-friend, but I don't like waiting for basic slut's.« I went closer to her and kept my eyes straight on her one's until she had to look away with tears in her eyes. » Where do I have to sign?« I asked the coach again and she suspired. I signed with Thor's name because he's my Daddy. So now here I was, the captain of the cheerleader team.

We practiced our moves and I showed them one of my best ones. I was literally born for this sport, everyone knew this. Only Mary sat on one of those benches and stared at me with an angry face. It made me laugh, but most of the time I ignored her. After class, we changed again. Only in my bra and jeans with the belt vested someone started talking to me. And it actually was her. »I'm sorry because of earlier. I love your style and jealousy controlled me. But every queen has two sidekicks and you only have Maze.«

I raised an eyebrow. »She's no sidekick, she's my sister.« She seemed pretty nervous and embarrassed, so I barked at her: »Continue!« She nodded quickly and moved on: »I just wanted to say, that you need a second one because otherwise, you wouldn't be in the middle.« I thought about it for a few moments. »You're right. Mary, you are number three, officially.« She started grinning and hugged me. Then she realized that I was still naked and went away while whispering an excuse. Maze looked so pissed and I knew she'll kill me at home.

The day went by really fast, we looked really good together, Mary was right. You need three girls. We were impressive and bitchy, but also not available at the same time. Mazikeen was our sarcastic, not interested one. Mary was the normal and fake one, who seemed proud to be with us. And I was the queen, the center of all that. The one who was extremely hot and cold at the same time. Pure, positive energy next to our demon. The day went by so fast and after hugging our third one for the thousandth time we left school and Happy drove us and Parker to the Stark Tower. I sat next to him, looking outside the window. I'm the best.