Lucy #28

So Maze sat down. I was really excited, obviously, because how often do you play "seven minutes in heaven" with the original avengers? The only disturbing thing was, that my Dad also sat there. Gross. In the middle of the circle were a hell lot of spirits. Tony started and grabbed the bottle. »The person, where it's pointing at, has to make a hickey on their neighbor's neck.« Everyone was cheering and some also laughed, everyone but Mazikeen she looked a bit worried. The empty vodka-bottle was spinning for eternity, then it finally landed on: Thor, who sat next to Steve and Nat. Well, it was completely obvious that my Daddy would choose the female. I closed my eyes while they went inside. Just completely gross!

Minutes of waiting passed and it was so damn boring. Tony just took some glasses and filled them with strong alcohol. »Hell yeah, Jeez!« I grinned and received my one. I drained it in one sip and smashed the tiny shot back on the floor. The sound was so satisfying. Cold liquid ran down my throat and my innocent thoughts drove straight away. I was so thirsty, that I didn't notice my father and my mentor came out of that huge wardrobe again. »We need proof.« Tony shouted over our noises. Nat nodded and Thor gently stroke away a strain of her red hair. In the background I detected Maze, pretending to puke.

It was Thor's turn now to spin the object in the middle of us. »The one has to make out with the hottest person in the room.« But who's the hottest person in the room? I caught myself, thinking that it's probably me. Such a narcissistic dumbass. I rolled my eyes until I recognized that it was pointing at me. »I think, that I am the hottest person in the room.« I smiled smugly. Everyone in the room kept staring at me and no one laughed. »Calm your tits.« I said annoyed and looked around.

Peter? Too nerdy. Thor? Don't even think about it! Tony? Completely unacceptable. Maybe... »Maze, let's go girl.« I twinkled and stood up, absolutely enjoying all the confused views. I opened the door of that wardrobe: »Come in, sweetie.« And it closed behind us. I smiled again and eyed her up. We came closer. »That's under my level.« She said, with not even a little spark of interest in her voice. She looked so absent. »Your brain stayed in Asgard, huh?« She raised one of her dark eyebrows. »Your arguments stayed in the last century, huh?«

I chuckled and took her chin, made her look down because she was much taller than me. She literally smelled like darkness. I was just so happy, that I wasn't like her. Duh. It all went very quickly: our lips touched, we kissed, after some time she grabbed my waist and I put my arms around her neck. I felt nothing. Okay, probably a bit lust, but just because of the strong spirits. »Are we done?« Maze's voice was bored. »You're such a fun killer when you're dry, do you know that?!« I said frustrated and went out again.

It was my turn now. »Go in there with your left neighbor and make some sexy pictures. Alright?« They nodded and I twisted the bottle. It landed on Bruce. I started grinning, while I looked at Clint, my godfather, and his left neighbor. His view was not nice anymore. He is going to kill me. I noticed and while those lovebirds went in there Tony again filled glasses with some random alcohol. This time they were bigger. »That is how we Asgardians like our drinks.« Thor said satisfied and Maze and I immediately agreed.

It took them basically forever when they finally appeared again we already emptied like one hundred of flagons. »I'm really curious.« Nat whispered in someone's ear and giggled. Well.. she tried to whisper, but it was actually pretty loud. One the first one they just hugged. The second one showed them, doing a sex position. The following ones were just so disturbing and showed too much skin. »That's nothing for you.« Tony said and pulled Mazikeen and me away from the phone. He also looked distraught by his friends.

I just let him do his thing, but Mazikeen resisted his grip. »You don't tell me what I have to do!« I laughed at Tony. »You'll never win this fight and you know that.« He nodded reluctantly and let her look at the disgusting pictures again. The next challenge was to lick some whipped cream from another's body. Everyone was so keyed up. Who is going to be the victim? It spun and spun, after some time it landed on Peter. The nerdy and annoying kiddo. »Come on Parker, lick it from Daddys sixpack.« I shouted contemptuously.

Clint watched me. And that view again. I regret everything and he seemed so satisfied. That much alcohol was not good for him. He wanted revenge and I wanted me to shut my goddamn mouth one time in my life. »Lucy, when you're cheeky then you should go with him. After that, you'll probably like him.« I hissed a few cuss words in his direction while Maze pushed me to the wardrobe. That loser called Peter got some whipped cream from the middle of alcohol. Cute, they provided for this. I thought full of disrelish.

And there I was, again. Standing in that huge room filled with a few of Tony's old suits. I sat down, so did he. He gave the bottle to me, I nodded and really appreciated that he let me lick that fat shit from his belly. Then I shook it, he starred at my cutout. »Are you becoming a naughty boy with alcohol, Pete?« His face turned red, so he decided to take his shirt off. I raised my eyebrows. »Dude, you're like.. hot?« I was flashed by his sixpack. Ew don't think so! My hormone-driven behavior was unbelievable.

He grinned and laid down. I spread a bit of the cream on him. »Come on, Lou. You want more.« I opened my mouth to disagree. Who the hell does he think, he is? But even if he was right, I didn't want him to win this shit, so I just licked it all away and swallowed it. »Good girl.« Was Peter's comment. What the fuck? I just stood up and sat down again quickly, reaching for some whiskey. I realized that the others drank a lot while I was in the hot, stuffily wardrobe. It was much colder and fresher out here. Wait, Mazikeen also only had a few drinks, so she sat there next to me and watched the others being stupid.

»Last round! Pay attention! Just a short kiss, we don't want anything more.« Some of the others booed, but Tony just ignored them. The bottle pointed on me. »I was in there like two minutes ago!« I complained. This game was so hell unfair. »That's why you have to go in there with a one, who was not in heaven yet.« Maze bristled with anger. She doesn't like this "heaven and god theory", I personally adore it. Then there was the decision. Tony or Steve. Fuck it, I didn't want to take this lame Iron bitch.

»I'll take my blood.« I laughed and stood up. He was there with me, at Hydra. He wasn't actually working for Hydra but also a soldier. Suddenly Maze froze while Steve stood up and followed me, widely grinning. I ignored it, why should she get mad at me for kissing some random Avenger? The door closed behind us, the third time this evening and he instantly started pushing me to the wall. I closed my eyes and let him do, what he wanted. As he went to my bra-straps I slapped his hand and he flinched, not interrupting our kiss. I tried to tell him, that it's enough because the door slowly opened again, but he was so concentrated, that he didn't react. Then I just felt all views on us.