Oneshot|Arthur coming home (smut)

Arthur came in the cabin exhausted putting his helmet down by the door. "Y/n." He sits on the couch and takes off his boots along with his socks. I walk in and see him sitting down. "Hey honey did you just come in?" I sit on his lap, "Yeah, I had a long day at the mines. Almost got buried with giant rocks." I look into his blue eyes, "Arthur that's the second time this month. I think you should get a different job. You come home super tired and it only gets dangerous." I straddle him and he looks in my eyes. "Y/n.." I shush him by placing my finger on his lips. I move my finger out of the way and kiss him. I move my hand down and rub his dick. "Don't tease me just fuck me." He whispers in my ear. I unbuckle his pants and pull them down with his underwear. I start licking his cock and then I put it in my mouth. Arthur pushes my head down and I start to choke on it. "Oh fuck y/n." I continue to suck and gag on it and I tasted a little bit of his precum. I undress myself and straddle him again. Arthur moves my waist forward and back to grind on his hard cock. I let out a little moan and he slowly inserts inside of me. "Oh my god, Arthur." He starts going slowly to make me wet, I tilt my head back. "You're getting so wet y/n." I moan and go a little faster. Arthur gets up while I'm still on him, "let's take this to the bedroom honey." Arthur takes me to the bedroom and gently places me down. Right when he placed me down he spread my legs and started fucking me hard. Arthur grabbed my breast and squeezes it. "Yes y/n, yes!" His veiny cock was just making me wetter and wetter. Arthur goes deeper and then starts to rub my clit. I grip the sheets and look into his eyes as he pleasures me. "You like when I make love to you?"
"Y-Yes." Arthur moans and goes faster in me.

Arthur grunts loudly and pulls my hair while still fucking me harder. "A-Arthur I'm going to cum. Please don't stop."
"Oh yeah, I feel you griping around me y/n." I wrap my legs around him and make him go deeper. Arthur moans loudly and his body tenses up and then he fills my vagina up. Arthur lays next to me and puts his arm around me. "Damn y/n, I needed that." Arthur gets a cigarette and lights it with his flip lighter. He closes it and takes a big puff then exhales. "I think we should have more rough sex." I look at him and smile, "I'll be back." I get up and head to the kitchen and warm up his food. It took a while to warm up and when I finally brought it. "Ohh you made me some food? Thank you honey." He pecked my lips before eating.

"After your food settles I want to go again." I say while Arthur eats his food. "You just can't get enough of me huh?" I smile at him hungrily and bite my lip, "No I can't."