~INVISABLESHADOW~ " Valentines Confession "

•PART 2•

3rd Person POV :-

It was nearly 6 and Shade and Pale were getting ready for the event. They werent excited but the ninja asked them and hey, who are they to say no? After all, they let them find their dragons and saved them from Chen. They cant just turn the offer down.

“ Pale! Have you seen my wallet? ” Pale turn to see the clueless master of shadow between the doorway, looking around the apartment. “ Nope. I dont think we have to bring one either. Arent they gonna like.... Have free food there? ” Pale responded then helped to find his wallet. “ Yeah but.... Just making sure, ya know? ” Pale gave him a small hum before finding it under a pillow on the couch. He held it up in the air and said, “ Found it! ” which caught the other master's attention almost as quick as Griffin could run. “ Nice. Thanks, Pale ” Shade said, taking it from his hand. Pale didnt respond but just smiled.

Pale pulled out his phone from his front jean pocket and went to a group chat where all the elemental master's contacts were in. He asked everyone if they were going and actually managed to convince some that didnt want to.

(okay befor you move on, Pale can turn visible unless hes with the ninja or other elemental masters)

---

They arrived at the monestary, everyone exhausted from the climb. “ Let me get this straight.... They rebuilt the monestary with upgrades but they didnt add in elevators!? ” Griffin whined through pants. Garvis laughed since he used his powers and was already at the top, carrying his boyfriend, Jacob and his other friend, Karlof with his powers.

“ Also, remind me again why.... We cant.... Use our dragons!? ” Ash asked through exhausted pants as he stopped for a while to take a short rest. “ It would lure too much attention and we would be questioned by people ” Neuro explained, also taking a quick rest before continuing the climb. “ Then why can Gravis use his powers!? ” Shade whined and Pale said, “ Its because he doesnt make any noise! And Turner cant either because he might slip over a rock he didnt notice while running up and he might get a broken ankle or even a bone fracture. Basically, anything that involves bad and legs. ” not showing any sign of exhaustion at all. Ash, Shade and Turner all groaned but didnt protest against it any further.

Once the masters reached the top, they opened  a door, only to see pink and white lights and everyone stopped and stared at the masters. Griffin, Karlof, Skylar, Tox, Camille, Bolobo and Neuro felt a bit awkward but Pale, Ash, Jacob, Gravis and Shade looked around, looking for the ninja. But instead, they were greeted by Dareth. “ Shade, Pale, Griffin, Neuro, Karlof, Skylar, and everyone else! Well, youre all here. Follow me ” the masters looked at eachother and followed behind him.

---

“ ZIPPY!! ” Jay exclaimed when he saw the master of speed walk in. The ninja ran into the master and hugged him tight cuz these are the only few days they actually see eachother. “ Ayy! Ex-lead foot! ” Turner hugged back, patting his back. Neuro and Zane shook hands, Karlof and Cole fist bumped, Skylar, Tox, Camille and Nya talked, Kai, Shade and Ash did their signature friendship hand signal. The only few that werent really close to the ninja were Pale, Jacob,Gravis and Bolobo so they just stared as some of their friends greeted the ninja and while they waited, they talked to eachother instead. “ Well, I guess the masters decided to come by afterall ” Lloyd said, coming into the room, wearing a green shirt with a long sleeve white shirt inside and light blue jeans. “ Come on. Lets go outside. We were just about to begin the event ” Lloyd said, motioning them to come out.

They all walked out in different groups and when they came out, Lloyd got in front of the microphone and announced, “ Welcome Ninjago to the Valentines Day event! ” as fangirl screams could be heard below, the masters still behind the door. “ Now, we have food and drinks in the corner there, some games you can play there and be careful for there are heart shaped papers around the place, and like mistletoes, if you and someone else are between one, you have to kiss. Dont be mad at me about this, be mad at Jay and Kai. ” Lloyd finished. He then had the look of 'oh crap, I forgot something' the rushed back to the microphone. “ Another thing I forgot to mention, the elemental masters are here too so be nice to them. Actually, here they are! ” Lloyd said, then asking the masters to come out. They all refused which made Lloyd panic a bit. He reached into the microphone again and said in a nervous tone, “ Ehehhe.... S-sorry. Theyre really shy ”

---

Not long after, Lloyd managed to get them to come out and everyone groaned at all the attention they were about to receive. Thats not all. They even had to tell them their whole identity. No. Of course not personal private ones. Just names, powers and how old they were. Starting from Turner to Jacob. After all that, people kept crowding the masters, asking MORE questions like, 'Can you show me your powers?' or 'Are you single?' yeha, the last one, Ash, Neuro, Turner, Gravis and Pale keeps getting asked a lot. How do the ninja even deal with this much attention?

Pale bumped into Shade from behind while trying to get away from everyone else. “ How many questions so far? ” Pale asked with a nervous smirk. Shade groaned in annoyance and replied, “ UGHHHH!!! TOO MUCH TO BE ABLE TO EVEN COUNT ” which made Pale laugh and Shade blush at it. His laugh was so cute, he couldnt wait to confess.

Pale, on the other hand, find everything cute about Shade. He too couldnt wait to confess.

Neuro and Turner looked at the two who were being pushed onto eachother from behind. Turner took his boyfriend's hand and pushed away everyone to get near the other two masters, struggling to get pass. Once they got there, Turner whispered to Shade, “ You seem to be liking it ” with a sly smirk. Shade blushed a deep crimson red and protested, “ What are you talking about-- ” before he could finish, Turner turned him to face the other while Neuro did the same with Pale to look at Shade. Neuro leaned on Pale's shoulder and looked up. “ Well, would you look at that? A paper heart ”

The master of shadow and master of light looked up at the same time and jumped. “ We'll leave ya to it ” Neuro said then grabbing Turner and headed towards the Jay and Cole.

Shade and Pale looked at eachother, trying to find conversation or how they would put the words together to confess attraction. Pale sighed in defeat as someone pushed him closer to the other, smacking their lips together. The two masters panicked but soon calmed down and melted into the.... I guess you can call it kiss or something. Gasps and murmurs filled the room, the person who pushed Pale had their eyes wide open and their hands on their mouth.

The two masters pulled away and finally realised what had happened and blushed. “ You kissed back ” they said in unison. “ Wait, what? ” they said again. “ Well, someones fINALLY confessed ” Karlof said from the other side of the room. “ Hey, shush! I didnt say nothing ” Shade said, flustered about the... Kiss... Pale laughed nervously and said, “ you like me? ” and broke the sync between them. Shade nodded slowly, looked away and smiled sheepishly. “ then... Will you.... Go on a d-date with me?? ” Pale asked, a bit afraid he might reject but there was clearly a 99.9% chance he would say “ yes!! ” Shade exclaimed, a bit too excited. “ but the date can wait. Care for a dance? ” Pale said, in a somewhat deep, hot sounding voice. Shade turned into a tomato as Pale grabbed his waists and hand and started to waltz around the room, everyone else joining in. Neuro and Turner, Jay and Cole, Tox and Camille, Kai and Skylar, Zane and Pixal and Jacob and Gravis and everyone else too.

What a beautiful night it is to celebrate a romantic event.

And a beautiful night to confess others' attraction to their crush like Shade and Pale did. It was truly an amazing night for the both of them.

Bonus :

Neuro brought a knife to the event (which Turner told him not to but brought it anyway) and kept swinging it around everyone to keep them away from his boyfriend. Turner was both flattered and embarrassed at the same time. But he didnt do anything to stop Neuro because he looked too cute when hes angry. He loves his boyfriend.