~DOUBLEPAIR~ " Im Turner! "

*FlashThunder and InvisableShadow
*Coffee Cafe AU
*Jay is a customer and Turner, Shade and Neuro are the workers
*They have powers so...

3rd Person POV :-

It was a normal day at the Café in Ninjago and this time, it was Shade's turn to be the cashier. It wad unlucky of anyone to get it and he lost because of a rock, paper, scissors to his best friend and boyfriend.

" Hey, welcome to Cozzee, what kind of coffee, tea or dessert would you like? " Shade said, smiling, trying to hold in his whining in front of a customer. He was about Shade's chin of height, brown curly messy hair, freckles, a bit of a tan skin blue with white striped jacket, white shirt inside, light blue jeans, and white sneakers.

As Turner was about to give the stranger his orders, he stopped and stared and blushed at how... Well... Cute he looked. He didnt mind feeling this way for a guy but.... It was just his first time ever falling for a guy and it was actually no different from falling for a girl.

 It was just his first time ever falling for a guy and it was actually no different from falling for a girl

(art by urs truly, me)

Turner put down the stranger's orders in front of him and checked his receipt twice, wnating the stranger to stay in front of him for a bit longer. The stranger realised this and actually thought that it was cute and though he liked it as much as the worker did, they had to stop before the other customers get pissed. Jay caught the workers attention and asked in a soft tone, “ Hey, sorry, uhmm.. I dunno if youve noticed but theres like... A really long line behind me ” Turner snapped out of his thoughts from the stranger and looked behind him to see about 4 people already pissed as hell. Turner panicked and had no choice but to run to the other reciepts and make their orders quick with the help of his super speed.

Once the master of speed had finished with the orders, he looked to see two plastic cups of tea that had been left on the counter.

The stranger mustve left it here. I should give this to him.

Turner thought, then grabbing two cups and rushed around the cafe, not using his powers this time. After a while, (the cafe is big)  he found his table and saw him talking with his friends. He smiled and came up to them. “ Excuse me, did anyone leave their order on the counter? ” the worker asked, making the blue stranger to jolt and smile nervously.
“ Uhh... Yeah, sorry. I forgot ” he said which made Turner chuckle. “ Its fine. Here ” he reassured him and put the order on the table.

“ Anything else before I go? ” Turneer asked, making sure they didnt want anything else. Everyone of the stranger's (including the stranger himself) friends said no so Turner walked off. Before he could properly leave the table and not hear a word from them, he heard him say a name.

Jay.

He didnt know whether it was the stranger's name or his friends'. He looked behind him and saw the stranger staring back at him. Both men blushed and looked away.

Turner felt an arm creep around his neck and of course, he suspects Shade and he was right.

“ Arent you supposed to take care of the customers? ” Turner asked his friend. “ The real question is, so you like that guy just now? ” Shade asked in a teasing voice which made Turner become flustered. “ Oh, so he IS! ” Neuro said, walking beside his boyfriend. “ N-no I dont!! ” Turner whined, making both his friends laugh. “ Anyway, lunch break? ” Shade suggested.

The other two men nodded and said in unison,“ Lunch break ”