~OTPSANDBROTPS~ " An Argument Needed To Be Settled "

~Episode 3~

~PART 1~

3rd Person POV :-

WEDNESDAY, 3 JULY 2019

“Ash/Pale, we need to talk” the two elemental masters said in unison. “In private” they said again. They both nodded shortly and walked outside of the noodle house, both a bit nervous to say. Once the masters were out, Pale started first. “I... I like Shade and I was wondering if you could help me--” “Im sorry, what?” Ash's heart beat started going rapid and furious, interrupting Pale.  “I-I like Sha--” Interrupted again, Pale was getting a hint of jealousy from Ash. “Hold up, Shade? Shade Lee?” Truth to be told, Ash is jealous. And if it counts, he was also kinda pissed. “Uh,, do you like him or somethin?” Pale asked, brave enough to. “Uhm, yES? ISNT IT OBVIOUS!?” “Whoa, dude! Dont be too pissed.” Pale could feel a stab in his heart about it. He didnt want to fight Ash about it. They were friends! I guess Ash didnt realise that then. “HOW,, CAN I NOT BE PISSED? YOU LIKE THE GUY I LIKE!” “Okay, if this is how its gonna go, then lets go.” the master of light shrugged off the fact they were friends, getting annoyed of Ash's tone. Ash growled lowly and pounced towards the other and into the noodle house, immediately catching everyone else's attention. Everyone stood up and rushed to the wrestling masters, unable to find a right way to actually separate them as they were literally grappling eachother's necks. “WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE!?” Shade shouted, concern written all over him. “ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!” the two fighting masters spat back, not even taking a single glance at Shade's terrified face. “Hm... Didnt thr stranger from Sunday tell us something about this?” Bolobo asked, realising now that it is. “Its true. Theyre fighting over you” Neuro nodded slowly, patting Shade's back. Neuro finally realising the hot water dripping on the floor, he turned to Shade, staring in total shock as the shadow master cried. Why? Shade was not thinking of anything. Neuro didn't know what wad going in his head. “Its because.... Of me?” Shade shaked uncontrolablly, as more hot tears come out. By this time, Pale and Ash were being held back by Karlof and Tox.

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO!?” Tox struggled to keep Ash from using his powers to escape. Ash grunted, resisting from being held back by Pale, feeling the urge of kicking his ass. “KARLOF DOES NOT TOLERATE ANY OF THIS!” Karlof spat at his invisable friend, holding his hands back.

“I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!!”

“I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!”

“I WISH I NEVER MET YOU AT ALL!!”

“I WISH I HAD A CHANCE TO KICK YOUR ASS WHEN WE MET!!”

“I WISH I HAD THE ABILITY TO PUNCH YOU OFF OF EARTH!!”

“I HOPE YOU DIE EARLY!!”

“I CAN TELL SHADE DOESNT LOVE YOU BACK!!”

“I CANT TELL HE DOES, BUT NEITHER CAN YOU!!”

“WILL YOU BOTH SHUT. UP!?

Shades voice echoed through the room, small cracks could be heard in his voice. Pale and Ash went silent. So did everyone else. “WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING OVER ME!?” “BECAUSE I LOVE YOU” the fighting masters yelled, gripping on eachother's throats even harder. “WELL, I WONT” Shade spat out of frustration and anger, stomping out of the noodlehouse. Everyone just stared. Ash and Pale's grip lessen, as the two stood up. Everyone but the two narrowed their eyes and separated, wanting privacy. Ash and Pale could feel the guilt coming up behind them.

“Did we do this?”