~BRAINFREEZE~ " Competition with my own crush "

*REQUEST* (Ninja_Puppet)
*Highschool AU
*Neuro and Zane are competing in a maths quiz
*Zane gives in and lets Neuro win

3rd Person POV :-

The bell rung in Ninjago High, echoing around the halls as the highschoolers head to their respective classes. One of which was a boy named Neuro. He had a light- almost white- blond hair with black tips. He was.... A quiet person. Interesting is also another word to describe him. Besides being quiet, he was like a mind reader. It was a huge theory in school. Then there was another boy who was fairly popular, Zane. He was almost like Neuro except he talks a bit more and is actually really chill.

Enough about them. What about what chemistry they make? They are known to be shipped by everyone in school. Although its annoying and they dont even talk to eachother, they try to focus on school first.

But in secret, they both have a secret crsuh on eachother.

Neuro is the one who is incredibly amazing at hiding the fact he has a crush. On the other hand, Zane is just terrible, which made everyone ship them more. It all started with a young non-binary kid, named (FireWolf1790) Firow (I didnt wanna assume genders sooo) who discovered that Zane had a crush on Neuro. After all that, Zane and them had been friends since. Its.... An honor to be a friend of the popular kids.

Enough about that.

Neuro walked into his maths class and spotted an empty seat all the way at the back. Ah. The comfortable silence and loneliness. Finally.

He walked over to the seat and settled down, waiting for the teacher to arrive.

•~•~•~•~•

“ You may start..... NOW! ” the teacher announced, starting the timer on his phone as all the students start on their test. Every week, they would have a test where they all have to answer questions - approximately 50 questions - until they finish. Now, this was difficult for many since it was only for 10 minutes and for every student that finishes gets a reward. Neuro never really wants the reward but only to raise his rep, he needed to do it. Some people would mostly be giving up after their hands being cramped or even their head struggling to think. To Neuro and Zane, it was as easy as ABC. They are the smartest in the room afterall. (why do you assume youre the smartest in the room)

So many have given up after 3 or 4 minutes. Like always, its after those minutes that Zane and Neuro had already passed the 25th question. Not much people were surprised. Just impressed on how smart they are.

Zane was having issues with his head that time. When Neuro sat down, he had coincidentally sat next to the nindroid which made him hard to focus on the paper when he could focus on Neuro. It wasnt a thing he regretted. He loved seeing Neuro's face and how concentrated he can be of his surroundings. He loved it so much that he was only on the 34th question when the teacher had announced them to stop writing. Some students had only made it up until the 14 or 27th question. Neuro had finished it all and like Ive said, Zane was on the 34th question. The nindroid was surprised over the fact that he hadnt finished the test. He usually does. But he doesnt blame Neuro for it. He blames fate. This was all fate's fault. Or is it trying to get them together? Now, Neuro knows about Zane's crush on him and it made Neuro feel fluttered and relieved. No one else knew about the elemental masters since all the attention goes to the Ninja. It was fair enough. At leatd they dont have to deal with 2940 people who go to school there every single day of their life. Neuro waited patiently for his paper to be given back and when it did, he obviously got a full mark on every question. When he took a peek of Zane's, he was surprised to see only 34 questions correct. Then it hit him. Zane was distracted by.... What was it Zane had thought? Ah thats right. How he loved to see his face. Neuro is.. Flattered to say the least. I guess a robot can get distracted, huh?

Bonus

“ I FUCKING LOVE NEURO PATHIS ” Zane yelled through the microphone on stage and danced, Jay and the rest of the Ninja joined in. Everyone stared at Neuro, who blushed and the elemental masters teasing him with oohs.

A/n
_________

Yep. Go read my conversations in my profile. Its super important.