~FUTURESHIPPING~ " Its our little secret "

*REQUEST*
*Cyrus x Acronix
*Highschool AU
*Cyrus is the amazing genius of the school and is always ready to surprise his boyfriend with a new invention
*Acronix and Cyrus are keeping their relationship a secret from Krux
*Machia is shipper uwuwuwuuwuwuwu
*Acronixz haz powerszz

Acronix's POV :-

The bell rings, the rest of the people in class stand up and grab their bags. I get up and grab my satchel, being the first to go out of the class, everyone else spreading around the halls. I rush to the science lab where my boyfriend might be, probably working on another  invention that will shock me even more than yesterday. Maybe he will make a time machine ot maybe a machine that can prepare food in a matter of seconds! The possibilities are endless! I wont say 'Like my love for him'. Yeah, sure. I love him. I really do. But come on! Thats so cheesy! I dont think even rats would want that cheese.

I reach to the door of the lab and rest my hand against the surface of it. I look around to make sure my twin brother, Krux, doesnt see me.

When I didnt see him anywhere, I push the door open and walk in, close the door slowly right after. “ Hello, Acron ” a soft voice echoed from behind me. I turn around and see Cyrus working on a project - like always - which looked a lot smaller than his other ones. “ Hey, babe. Sorry if Im late ” I sigh, smiling and walk towards him, leaving my bag next to the table he was using. I sat down next to him, resting my face on my hand and ask, “ Whats that? And whys it so small compared to your other inventions? ”

He chuckles softly and turns to me, giving me a peck on the lips. “ Youll have yo find out yourself ” he teased, turning back to his project and continued. “ Aw, come on, babe! You know I hate guessing! ” I whine jokingly, leaning onto his shoulder. “ No! Youll have to wait ” he says, making me pout. I hear him sigh again. “ I'll tell you what. I will show you what it is and what it does. Tomorrow. ”
“ Fine! ” I pout.

I look slightly up and stare at the clock on the wall. Oh shit. Krux is gonna kill me! “ Sorry, babe! I have to go. My bro is SO gonna kill me for this... ” I rush, kissing him quickly and grab my bag, running out of the lab.

I rush outside the school building to meet with my brother who looked pretty.... Not pissed off??

“ Why are you smiling? ” I ask. He never usually smiled out of the blue. He just always looks serious and hes not the type who would smile that wide. “ Its nothing.... ” he says. “ .....lets go.... ” I nod and follow behind him as we start walking to the library.