Important - Please Read

So as a way of thanking the people who support this book, I will be doing shout outs in every chapter (starting from after 'The Truth' though I may add some in the chapters.... I don't know how to explain it).

If you are notably supporting this book or me as an author, I will give you a shout out. There will be one person per chapter, though I may change it if there are many people who do.

No, this is not a way for me to try and force you to read this book, vote, add it to reading lists, comment, etc. I just want to thank those who do support the book.

I really never know who's reading the book, and I'm always curious to see who is, so when I see those adding this book to reading lists, voting or commenting, I am happy to know that people really are reading.

Now, you don't have to vote or add or comment. It is totally up to you. I just really want to thank those who do openly support the book.

But I will say, thank you to those who do read the book! Though you may not vote, add, or comment, you are still reading and I hope it is enjoyable!

Just some things you should know:

- Doing something once does not guarantee you a shout out

- Just because you do support it, does not mean you will be chosen within the same time that you do, but you can be chosen after you have been notably supporting!

- I will try not to be repetitive of who is chosen, but there is a chance you'll be chosen more than once!

- You do not have to support this book if you do not want to!

- If you promote this book on your profile or something, that can count to, but there has to be a way for me to see that you have! (Tag me!)

- Lastly, I will say that this is not a way for me to try and get more votes/reads/comments/added to libraries... I just really want to thank those who support!

Questions? Ask below!

---

Ps: I put in a Side Effects pic cause why not? I like that shot tbh.