Restaurant

Seungmin POV

We had found Haneul and Eunji. Still no Areum though. Just as I was going to go and check up on the girls, a text came to my phone. I looked at it and widened my eyes. I went somewhere that I knew the others were not going to find me.

Areum
Seungmin, don't tell the others, but please find me.

Seungmin
Where are you?
Why can't I tell them?

Areum
Because I know that you can keep silent about it.
You can act like nothing is happening.
There are people around me right now and if all of you go...
I'll be in trouble.
Just find me. Please.

Seungmin
Where in the world are you?

Areum
Go to the library.
I'm in the restaurant by the alley.

Seungmin
I'm on my way... how do I get away from the others?

Areum
Just go, or tell them that you have to head home.
You go past the library on the way home anyways right?

Seungmin
Alright, will do.

I did as she asked and said my goodbyes. Walking away, I headed to the library, making sure to be on guard at all times. Hopefully, I can find her. I decided to see if I could text her again to get more details. I wanted to be ready for whatever could happen.

Seungmin
What's happening right now?

Areum
They just took me to the restaurant...
But I don't want to be here
They hurt Haneul and Eunji
They'll hurt me next.

Seungmin
Don't worry, I'll find you
But hey, why does it sound like something happened to you
Like you're not telling me everything

Areum
Must I?
Can't you just find me?

Seungmin
Expect questions from me
Are you at that tteokbokki place?

Areum
*is typing...*

I waited for her response but the typing suddenly stopped. I started spamming her with questions, but she did not see them. With worry, I began to run because I just felt as though it were urgent. As I neared the restaurant, I slowed my pace and took out my phone, to see that Areum had texted me in that time.

Areum
Yes
Meet me by the bathrooms

I headed inside and looked at the people who wanted to seat me. I told them I was already with a group of people. They nodded and let me go. Heading towards the bathrooms, I noticed a group of people who were in our school. They were that popular group with friends in every grade. Shrugging it off, I went and saw Areum.

"There you are." I smiled as I looked at her. She turned to me, a mask over her face and a cap on her head. She put a finger up to her covered lips, telling me to be silent.

"Let's just get out of here." She grabbed my hand. "I can't get out without being noticed."

"I'll cover you." I suggested. "Just stay close to the wall."

She agreed and we started to head out. No one saw us leave and we safely got outside. She was still holding on to my arm as we got out. I looked to her and told her that she could take off the hat and mask. She shook her head.

"I just want to go home." She said.

"Where's Moonbin?" I asked as she finally let go.

"He got let go." She shrugged. "They couldn't hurt him, he's debuting soon."

"Right..." I put my hand on her arms. "Did they hurt you?"

"No." She said bluntly as she pulled her mask up to cover her nose as it was slipping down a little. She pulled her cap down in the process. "Tell the others you found me on your way and that I'm fine. Tell them to bring the girls to my apartment, and go home now too."

"Why?" I furrowed my brows.

"You told them you had to go home right? You have to prove that you did. Now do as I asked. I'll see you later." She said, storming away.

--------------------

How do you like it? sorry, it's short.

I'd like to give a shout out to milkydinda for voting so much! It took me by surprise that I got so many votes in that short time!

Also, thanks for 4k reads!

I'm sorry but I can't help and feel down, especially after what happened to Sulli. Please guys, know that your words can hurt other people. They really can, and I know her pain. I genuinely do. I never even knew Sulli until now, but it does not matter to me that I never knew her (don't take that the wrong way), what matters to me is that this is a situation that happened and people still continue to criticize her, and others as well. It really makes me upset. I really hope that she is in a better place now. I really hope that she is feeling better. 

Sulli, I am so sorry for what people have said to you, for their actions, assumptions, etc. I am sure you'll be greatly missed, and even I, someone who never knew you, am feeling so sorry for such a loss. It is so heartbreaking to see the events that unfold with this. I hope you can feel the love from the people who are still supporting you, loving you, and who still hold you in a high place.

#RestPeacefullySulli