All Better

Seungmin POV

Areum was back in school. She was back to helping us practice and a whole bunch of things. Stray Kids had just finished our ninth performance a few days ago, we were already preparing for the tenth one. This performance was supposed to be a big one since so many people were about to get cut. We had decided on asking Haneul, Grace and Areum to join us. Chan was in charge of that. Honestly, I was very excited for them to join us, it would be really cool to have them feature in our performance.

Leader
Guys I asked, they all said yes!

Meme
Really?!

Leader
Yes, now we need to form three groups.

Seungmin
I think I know who wants to be with Areum

Visual
Shut it.

Seungmin
-.- We're all thinking it though

Alien
Aigoo, just pick already.

Squirrel
I wanna be with Haneul!!!

Baby Changbin
I'll go with her too ig.

Seungmin
I guess I will too
Why not eh?

Leader
Okay who's gonna go with Grace?

Real Baby
I'll go with her.

Meme
Me too.

Leader
Anyone else?
No?
Okay I will.

Seungmin
That leaves Minho, Hyunjin and Woojin with Areum.
Ha, we knew that Minho and Hyunjin would pick her.
Sorry Woojin-hyung
You gotta deal with those two.

Mom
Eh, who else can keep them from fighting?

Visual
I thought I told you to shut it -.-

Alien
I agree with him for once. -.-

Seungmin
Heh, too bad!

I turned off my phone and walked around the park. Today, we were not meeting up and were just taking a break. I had decided on taking a breather at the park. Coincidentally, I bumped into Areum while I was here.

"Hi Areum~" I smiled as she walked towards me.

"Hey, what's up?" She stopped and put away her phone.

"Not much." I shrugged. "By the way, you're being grouped with Woojin, Minho and Hyunjin for the featuring performance."

"Okay, cool." She nodded, taking note of it in her mind. "I have to go, sorry Seungmin!" She walked away, leaving me wondering what she was off to.

~*~

Changbin POV

I found her at the roof again. My original plan was to go up there and get some fresh air where Minho would not be there to interrupt my thoughts. Instead, I ran into her. She was sitting on one side of the rooftop and I decided to go elsewhere since I did not want to disturb her. She seemed to be lost in her own world, doing who knows what. She had earbuds in and was moving to the music a little while sitting at the platform and doing what seemed to be like her homework.

Moments passed of me just on the other side and watching the night sky. Suddenly, a voice broke through my thoughts. "Bin?"

"Oh, hi Areum." I said as I turned to face her.

"You didn't notice me?" She turned away from her homework and walked over to me.

"I did." I watched her carefully. "I just didn't want to bother you."

"Oh, you should have said something." She came to the ledge I was at and leaned on it.

"Something important you have to talk about?" My brows furrowed as I wondered what she wanted to talk about.

"Yeah..." She stared at the stars instead of me. "What's up with Hyunjin and Minho?"

"Oh that..." I looked up at the sky. "I honestly wouldn't know."

"Okay." She was silent as she watched the sky, a few moments later, she asked me a question. "What makes you stray?"

"I was just looked down upon by people, especially my parents, because of my sister." I shrugged, not really caring much about the past.

"How come?" She seemed pretty interested in my story.

"She was just so studious," I smiled at the memories of my sister. "You know, those kinds of people that are the living stereotype of Asians."

She chuckled. "Yeah, what made you different?"

"I was, and still am, less studious, more into music, dark kid." I stared at her. "If you couldn't already tell."

"So you decided to move out on your own?" She went from looking at the sky to me.

"Yep." I shrugged. "My sister is fine with it, but my parents... they don't talk to me."

"Oh..." She gave me an apologetic look. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine." I shrugged, looking a bit away. "How's the choreo coming along?"

She groaned. "If Minho and Hyunjin would just stop fighting-" She stopped herself. "Sorry, I was almost about to go on a rant." She turned so that her elbows were leaning on the ledge instead of her forearms.

"Want me to talk to Minho tonight?" I suggested as I stared at my phone with messages from Minho who was wondering where I was.

"Please do." She said quietly. "I can't take the arguing, it's so frustrating."

"Sure." We stood in silence for a moment. She ended up heading back to things and started to pack up. I stood there, watching her. I remembered a while back, I had thought that perhaps I liked her. She had a dark and mysterious aura that seemed to be covered with happiness and it intrigued me. Back then, I thought I could have been forming feelings for her, but now, I have come to realize that I just see her as a sister. Sometimes, I feel like an older brother, though she was older, and other times, she reminded me of my sister. The feeling was something I enjoyed.

"You coming down?" Areum was already at the door, about to head down the steps, waiting for me to catch up.

"Oh yeah, sorry!" I said as I scurried towards the door.

--------------------

Y'all, I'm losing creativity for chapter titles XD

Anyways, hope you enjoy. Last post for this week. And since school is starting soon, there will be less posts, though, you can find more stories on this profile and my second profile _KEKamalP_

Also, I'm thinking of posting some Astro FFs or Got7 ones on the second account... should I?

Thank you Loser_no_one_likes for supporting my book! By the way, I'm sure a lot of people like you! 

See you next week!