Waiting in the Practice Room

Minho POV

"Stop~" Areum tilted her head away from mine.

"But it's your last day." I got closer to her neck, blowing warm air, making her shudder.

"You're really mean." She pouted, standing up.

"Come on, you know you can't be away from me for long." I held my arms open and urged her back on my lap.

"Mean." She set herself beside me this time, leaning on the armrest away from me.

"Sulky much?" I got closer to her and pecked her cheek. "Is that better?"

Shaking her head, she leaned away, resting her head on the arm rest and closing her eyes. Her breathing was soft, she clearly was not asleep yet, but she was quiet. As time wore on, I sat there, switching from staring at my phone to staring at her resting figure. Suddenly, I heard her hum.

"You like this song, don't you?" I tapped her arm.

She never responded and only kept humming to the tune of Grow Up. While opening her eyes slowly to stare at the floor. Eventually, she got herself up in a seated position, eventually to standing. She began to wander the practice room, staring at the mess around her.

"Talk to me~" I pleaded. "Don't give me the silent treatment."

She did not respond so I was left to get up and bother her. Sticking to her side, I pestered her and continued asking for her attention. Rolling her eyes once in a while, she would shake her head and move away to clean something up or stare at something.

"Please? Stop torturing me..." I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back so that I could rest my head on her shoulder but she resisted. "Areum, pl-" I was cut off by the sweet touch of her lips on mine. Just as fast as she had pecked my lips, she had backed off and walked away. "Areum?"

"What?" She picked up the boys' jackets and placed them on the couch.

"Why are you giving me the silent treatment?" I asked, l sat on the couch.

"To bug you." She chuckled. "Nothing more."

"I hate you." I sneered, facing the wall and going on my phone.

"Not my problem." She shrugged. I knew she was playing around. She was an insecure person and I knew it, she would not say that unless she wanted to bug me with something else. "I have people like Hyunjin you know." And there it was.

Rolling my eyes, I huffed and watched her. She went over to the computer and played a song. District 9 was on and she was dancing. I never knew that she had learned the choreography but she learned it well. She finished the entire routine, and began trying to catch her breath. Sitting down in the middle of the room, she stared in the mirror. I watched as her eyes roamed the room's reflection. Eyes on me for a moment before going back to her own figure. Stealing a glance at her looking at herself, I realized that she had a saddened look in her eyes. I could tell by the way she looked herself up and down, that she was thinking badly and wishing for a better body. Which in my opinion, was not possible because she had the perfect one to me.

"You look like you need water." Standing in front of her, I held out my water bottle.

Putting on a smile she held out her hand, but I told her that if she wanted it, she would have to come get it. She rolled her eyes and stood. Approaching me, she was about to take the bottle, but I dropped it.

~*~

Areum POV

"Min-" Before I could ask why, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his body. His free hand wrapped around my waist and his other hand held onto mine tightly. His lips connected with mine and he gave me a sweet, sensual kiss. In just a few seconds, he pulled away, to stare at me with adoring eyes.

"Why?" I said, staring down at him as he had slouched and rose me a little higher so that he would be looking up at me.

He pulled me down and stood straight, his mouth by my ear. "You're beautiful. Perfect to me. Don't look at yourself badly." He backed off a little, arm still around my waist, other still holding my hand. "Don't think that I don't know that look when I see it." His eyes had stars in them as he seemingly adored me. "I want to show you that I love you for you, don't even think about changing." He paused. "I also saw that fake smile. Don't even try me."

"Minho..." I used my free hand and put it on his cheek. "You're very sweet, you know?" I chuckled. "Why can't you show your fans that?"

"You just had to ruin this, didn't you?" He pushed me and I stepped back with a laugh, catching my balance just barely.

"Yes, yes I did." Bending down to grab his water bottle, I took a sip before tossing it back. "Where are the others by the way?

"Still not here for whatever reason." He shrugged. "You can go back to Haneul if you want. It's getting late."

"Well I was gonna stay... I thought that was what you wanted." Staring at him, I gave a small smile before turning away and going towards the door. "Guess not."

"N-no." He ran after me, blocking me from getting to the door. "Stay."

~*~

Hyunjin POV

"Well, would you look at that." Jeongin poked my side. "She fell asleep."

"Of course she did." I shook my head. "Why did she even stay here?" I turned to Minho. "You didn't tell her to go home?"

"I did, she just didn't listen." Minho stroked her hair while lifting her head to place on his lap. "She at first said she would leave but ended up staying."

With a smirk, I gave a playful eye roll before staring at her for a moment. "Should we bring her to the dorms then?"

--------------------

I'm running out of ideas for bonus chapters! Please comment what you wanna see and I will make sure I write it, promise!

Thank you to nerdiunicorns for supporting this book, I really appreciate it!

Is everyone staying safe and healthy? I really hope you are! My love goes out to all of you. <3

THANK YOU FOR 30K Y'ALL ARE UNBELIEVABLE! 

seriously, I appreciate it. I might have to change it to 10k just because it happened too fast for me to write a chapter (well technically not that I can't write, it's just I get really busy and then I get writers block sometimes...). Don't worry, I'll try not to change the goal to every 10k but if I really have to, I will. I would rather make you guys wait for a great chapter rather than a crappy one. Hope that's understandable! <3