Lonesome

??? POV

It was her. The one who dropped her book. She was even friendlier than I thought. Do I give it to her now? I asked myself. After arguing with myself for about five minutes, I decided it would only be right to give it to her since she may need it.

"Excuse me, Noona?" I went up to her and tapped her shoulder.

"Oh, Noona...?" She chuckled. "Right, that's what I am. What did you need?"

"I think this is yours?" I said, reaching into my backpack and taking out a notebook.

"Oh my goodness!" She exclaimed. "I was wondering where that was."

She took it gratefully and looked at me in the eyes. "Thank you so much... Jisung right?"

I nodded and smiled, before I could do more, she hugged me out of the blue. "Thank you~," She said before letting go and walking past me.

~*~

Areum POV

All the boys had arrived by then. I had met them all and had memorized all their names. This is how I remembered them: Woojin was the oldest, tall one with such a beautiful voice. Chan was the Australian, fit boy. Minho was the one in my class with doe eyes and a box smile (when he did smile that is). Changbin was that short, dark, mysterious one. Hyunjin was the one with a beauty spot under his eye and an amazing visual. Jisung was the squirrel boy. Felix was the deep voice, Australian. Seungmin was the "dandy" boy that had a cute smile. Finally, Jeongin was the cute maknae that I honestly adored because he was so cute.

The boys all had their conversations while I sat down on the couch watching them. Eventually, they realized how I was just sitting there doing nothing, so finally, Felix decided to add me into the conversation.

"You know, Hyunjin's birthday is coming up," Felix said. "When's yours, Noona?"

My cheeks started to turn a shade of pink. "Tomorrow..." I said quietly.

"What!" They all said in unison.

"You didn't tell us!" Chan exclaimed.

I giggled. "We've only known each other for a few hours... well some of us."

"You should've said something!" Seungmin shook my arm lightly.

"Sorry guys." I laughed. "Don't worry about it though. I don't really care whether I celebrate my birthday."

"We are celebrating whether you like it or not," Jeongin said with the cutest tone.

"If we must," I replied.

They went off the conversation and I sat and listened to all of them. I observed each of them since I was not going to be talking much anyways. In the midst of their conversation, my phone buzzed with a text.

???
Are you available to talk?

I smiled and started typing on the phone, giving a reply.

Areum
Yeah sure, phone call?

???
Yep!

I excused myself from the room and walked out the door so I could have peace and quiet. The moment I was alone, I went on the phone and pressed the call button on my phone.

"Ah! Areum!!!!" A voice yelled into the phone.

I held the phone away from my ear as I sat down on the steps. Once the screaming died down, I put it back to my ear. "Hi, Eomma."

"Darling, how's it been?" She asked. "Oh, wait, am I interrupting something?"

"No Eomma. I was at someone's house but I wasn't doing anything so it's all good." I replied as I looked back at the door, then back to the phone.

"Oh, I can call you another time!" She said.

"No, no," I said calmly. "Eomma, please keep talking... I feel lonely anyways."

"Ah... I see." She replied. "How's it been, honey?"

"Good, school is fun. I'm the best girl at gym apparently." I stated proudly.

"Good job Areum!" She paused for a moment. "Oh, Jordan wants to talk to you. Here he is."

"Areum, Areum, Areum~," A voice said on the other side.

"Hey, Jordan." I sighed with a chuckle.

"You don't seem enthusiastic to talk with me." I could just see him pouting.

"Who said I ever am?" I giggled.

"That hurt." He said with a laugh. "New friends yet?"

"I guess... don't worry, I haven't forgotten you." I said with a sigh. "But I don't really feel accepted. I still feel lonely."

"Awwww." He said. "Miss me?"

"Kinda..." I said, turning the conversation serious.

"Well, don't worry, you won't be lonely for long." He replied. "I have to go Areum, so does your mom. Good ni- I mean afternoon!" With that, he hung up.

I sighed and stood up, turning around, I noticed someone in the doorway. Had he been listening in the entire time?

"Lonely are we?" He headed down the steps and grabbed my wrist.

~*~

It was already 8 pm when I arrived home. I had been the first to arrive there and I was the last to leave. I wanted to help Chan clean up as much as I could, but when it was 7:40, he shooed me away and told me to go home. Running into my apartment, I threw my things on the ground and ran out to the balcony. I needed to think.

Soon enough, tears started flowing down my face. What! Not now! I thought to myself. I turned my head to the right side and saw someone watching me in the window. He looked at me with a sad look on his own face, but once he realized I was also watching him, he put on a stone cold face.

"See you tomorrow, miss." He mouthed, disappearing into his apartment.

--------------------

Enjoying this so far?  I hope you are. Though, it probably is boring. I'm trying my best though. 

Are there any other ffs that you guys would like to see? Like, an Astro one, or a certain member of a group? Maybe I'll write them after this one?

See you next time!

Update 5/22/2020: Since I have so many people supporting my book (THANK YOU) I will be doing the shout outs in chapters that came before when the shout outs started. Thank you <3

Thank you to Evaxaustin for supporting my book!