The End

Thank you so much for reading my story. I think it's still kinda trash, but thanks for bearing with me! I hope you've enjoyed this and I hope it was something that wasn't a waste of your time.

I really enjoyed writing this and interacting with you guys as well! I hope that I will able to interact even more with you guys as time goes on.

---

First of all, I will address the Bonus Chapters thing. So like I said, I want to give bonus chapters for a certain amount of reads. However, that is undecided right now, I will update this when I come up with a final answer. Basically, I will post chapters whenever 5k reads is achieved, or if I feel like it, I will post a chapter cause I wanted to. 

Bonus Chapters are not part of the storyline. These are just extra things, and if you're looking for a more "satisfactory" ending, I would wait for those bonus chapters. ;)

---

Anyways, I will be focusing on another story now. It is called You Must Survive and it is on my 2nd account _KEKamalP_! I hope you read it and support me there because I would really appreciate it if you did. This story is another Stray Kids ff but it's a very different style to Before I'm Gone

---

Anyways, thank you for all your love and support. I am so thankful to have had a book achieve so much and to have it loved by many people.

Thanks to you guys and your support, it encouraged me to keep writing and I have even won some awards on Wattpad for it! (I will put photos of the badges below once I get them!)

---

Do you guys have anything you'd like to see from me? Maybe you wanna know what happened to certain characters? Or a whole new story about someone else? You can dm me or comment or whatever! I am willing to try new things.

---

Finally, I'd just like to thank everyone (again)!

I wanna tag all of you, but there are so many of you that it would take so long. You know who you are if you supported this book. Many of you I tagged, others will be tagged in the bonus chapters, and others, I may have just missed what you've done because it got buried in my notifications, or you're a silent reader. No matter what it was you did, you got to the end of this (might I say strange and kinda poorly written) book. I thank you for that and I appreciate that you supported me through and through. 

*I'll update this picture below every once in a while*

Thanks to my supporters around the world!

USA

Canada

Brazil

France

Chile

Algeria

Spain

Portugal

United Kingdom

Norway

Germany

Netherlands

Poland

Switzerland

Italy

Croatia

Greece

Georgia

Saudi Arabia

India

Mongolia

Malaysia

Indonesia

Philippines

Australia

New Zealand

UAE

Honduras

Nigeria

Morocco

Romania

Turkey

Bulgaria

Myanmar

Bangladesh

Cambodia

Singapore

Wow, that's a lot of countries! Did I miss yours? I can add it if you tell me! Much love to my supporters around the world. <3

Love you guys, see you sometime later :)

--------------------

Updates:

(April 8, 2020)

(April 8, 2020)