Winter

Seungmin POV

"Come on," Hyunjin pulled my arm. "We're gonna be late if you take this long."

"But I wanna take pictures." I said, pulling away as I took a few pictures of the snow on a tree. "Stand here." Hyunjin groaned as he stood in front of the trees and smiled. "Okay, good, now we can go."

"Finally!" Hyunjin took my arm and dragged me away.

We walked in silence until we reached Woojin's house. I walked in to find everyone there already. Checking my phone, I looked at the time. We were on time. Everyone else was just surprisingly early. I looked around to see everyone sitting together in a circle with gifts behind them. Smiling, I found my way into the group, Hyunjin following.

"Took you guys long enough." Felix said teasingly. "Let's give out gifts now?"

We gave each other our gifts and opened them. I accepted everything happily, so did everyone else. I looked up to see everyone enjoying their gifts. Taking out my camera, I snapped a picture of all of them. I continued to do this throughout the day. None of them really seemed to notice my picture taking, so I just continued, even if I knew they would not have liked me to.

"What are-" Areum cut herself off when she saw herself on my camera's screen. "Ewww, it's me, delete it."

"Yah, you look fine." I went past it and looked at the pictures.

"When did you take these pictures?" She asked, peering over my shoulder. "And why so many of me???" She whined.

"Noona, stop complaining." Jisung said from my other side. "You look beautiful." He gave her a cheeky smile and a wink.

Her eyes widened as she looked away from Jisung. "Thanks." She mumbled before walking away.

"Idiot." I said to him as he sat beside me.

"Yah!" He nudged me.

"Look at you, making her uncomfortable." I scoffed a little.

"You too." He nudged me again.

We kept going back and forth, in the end, we ended up laughing and continuing to look through my pictures. Over time, we got bored of it and started taking more pictures. Jisung continued to try and photobomb all of them. In the end, I still got tons of good photos. Happy with myself, I put away the camera to go to Jeongin and perhaps bug him a little.

~*~

Jisung POV

"Let's go outside!" Chan said as he stared out the window.

"But it's snowing." Haneul reasoned with him.

"That's the point!" He stood up and pulled Haneul to her feet. "Let's go have fun."

We all agreed and walked out. We enjoyed our time outside while heading to the park. Sure it was cold, but we were all bundled up, so we were okay. This time, I was walking beside Areum and chatting up a storm with her. We were both talking about Haneul and Chan, teasing them behind their back... a lot.

"Don't you think it's a little too cold to just be wearing a coat?" I asked her.

"Not really." I shrugged. "Where I lived, it would be much colder than this, so this isn't a problem for me."

"I guess." I nodded and we continued forward.

"Still want to be a rapper, yeah?" She asked me out of the blue.

"Of course." I paused. "Maybe I can be... but who am I kidding..."

"Hey, hey, don't give up on those dreams." She stopped me from continuing. "You'll have a chance, I'm sure of it. I bet you guys will be accepted into some company too."

"Yeah, right." I shook my head.

"I'm sure of it." She gave me a curt nod. "Don't doubt yourself." She ruffled my hair. "Be confident, okay?"

I nodded in response and we continued to the park. Once we got there, we started to play around. Tons of the guys were playing around in the snow. Even Minho. He was throwing snow at Woojin for the fun of it. I looked over to Changbin, he was squatting and drawing things in the snow, Felix was there to watch him. Chan and Haneul were talking while Chan kept trying to capture Haneul in a hug. Seungmin, Hyunjin and Jeongin were busy taking pictures.

"You're not going to play around?" I asked as I turned to Areum to see her looking at a bench and a tree.

"Huh?" She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at me. "Oh, uh, no thanks. You can go with the others if you want."

I shook my head. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She said, shrugging. "I just... It's just the memories." She looked at the snow. "You know, of my family."

I hummed in response. "Let's try and have some fun at least, yeah?" I watched a smile tug at her lips, though it seemed tired, it seemed kinda genuine. Happily, the both of us began to play around, content with today's Christmas celebration.

~*~

3rd Person POV

Areum arrived home. She put all her gifts on the coffee table in the living room to organize the next day. For now, she had to try and relax herself and rest. She was debating on something that could change her life, she needed time to think about it. In bed, she lay, listening to music as she tried to gather her thoughts. Instead of thinking about what she wanted to think of, memories decided to flood her mind instead.

She was brought back to the memory of the popsicle incident years ago. She could have sworn, the place she saw that day had been the same place. Sighing at the memories, she let her mind wander to how much she missed her brothers. Again, tears reformed in her eyes, she let them fall. Can I end this misery? She thought to herself as she fell asleep.

---------------------

So how is this story so far? Cringy? I agree XD We're reaching the climax, just a few more chapters!! Be happy that it took like 70 chapters. How is the Christmas season for you?

Also I love Mixtape 5! Booster is probably my favourite song on Cle: Levanter. What's yours?

Thanks to YousrAlbawe for your support with my book!

There's so many people reading this around the world??? How??