⛓Ch.116: To clear your mind⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk*
[Contains: Exophilia, Hair Pulling, Feral Behavior, Vaginal Fingering, Vaginal Sex, Outdoor Sex, Cock Riding, Scratching]

  "You two should be able to eat this." I said while handing the two wooden plates to the blond and the redhead. Willow looked at the food hesitantly before I gave a reassuring smile. "Go on, it's just food." William glanced from the redhead to me and then to his own plate before speaking.

  "Eating raw meat can make her sick." He said quietly, and I chewed the inside of my cheek while thinking.

  "And you?"

  "Blood is my main food source." William waved his finger, and I nodded.

  "Okay. If anyone asks, you're meat intolerant." Taking the plate from Willow, I set it down and hurried off to fetch something she could eat. Returning, I placed a large leaf in her lap as it held various fruits. "Let's see here....uh.... What kinds of fruits can you eat?" I questioned, knowing that we were being watched. The others were still very curious about these two newcomers.

  "Um, bananas, grapes, strawberries, apples, things like that- b-but I don't think...." Willow trailed off, looking at the fruits in her lap.

  "No, this is fine. I know what those things are." Taking some round fruits from her lap and a bundle of bright red berries, I nodded to the rest. "Those are very similar to those, so they should be safe."

  "So you remember those?" She asked, and I paused as my tail touched the ground.

  "I remember language. I remember what the things are to each word or their meanings. I know the Sun, the stars, Earth, dogs....but none of those things are here. The star we orbit is not called the Sun, but it's known as Ignis. The celestial bodies that come at night are not the Moon, they are Lumen and Petram. It seems the only things I can't remember are my name, my family, friends, my life." Sighing through my nose, I rocked back and sat in front of Willow while crossing my legs.

  "So you don't even know how you lost your memory?" William furrowed his brows, and I shook my head.

  "My earliest memory is from a year ago- I was in some building that was rather damaged and there were two other men."

  "Angel and Hamilton."

  "One of them was dead."

  "That'd be Hamilton."

  "What happened after that?" Willow tilted her head a bit, and my ear twitched as I bit into one of the fruits I had taken from the redhead.

  "I just remember being scared and wanting to go home, then there was this bright light, and suddenly I was on the beach." I replied. "You should eat. It may not seem that dangerous here, but missing a meal here could put you at risk."

  "....Risk? ....Of what?" Willow locked eyes with me, and I swallowed the food in my mouth.

  "I don't know how you'll fare here. It gets hot when Ignis is at its peak, not to mention the wildlife here may see you as an easy meal since you have no real visible means of defense. No claws, fur, scales, feathers- nothing."

  "Understood." She nodded, picking up a pear-shaped fruit.

  "Nonnomen!" Voices called, and a group of children hung on me while giggling.

  "Here." I presented the extra fruit to them, and their little hands plucked up the food before eating contently.

  "We braided the red one's hair!"