⛓Ch.64: Stick 'Em In A Casket Next To Mine⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk!*
[Contains: Exophilia, Vaginal Sex, Biting, Vaginal Fingering]

  Panting and moaning as things were crashing to the floor, Spike and I were rolling around under the carpets and knocking things over as we were having sex. The vampire fell onto his back beside me after we finished, and I felt my tail twitch.

  "We missed the bed again." I said while breathing heavily.

  "Lucky for the bed." Spike popped off, and I chuckled while propping myself up with my elbows.

  "Is this a new rug?"

  "Mm, no. Just looks different when you're under it." The blond replied.

  "You know," I sighed. "this place is pretty all right for a hole in the ground. You fixed it up."

  "Well, I ate a decorator once. Maybe something stuck."

  "I've been thinking about doing something to my room." I looked at Spike.

  "Yeah?"

  "Yeah. Even though I paint a lot, my walls are all bare, and it's starting to bug me." The blond chuckled.

  "Well, if you want, I can-" He cut himself off. "Are we having a conversation?"

  "What? No. No way." I shifted. "Maybe."

  "Hmm."

  "What?"

  "Well, isn't this usually the part where you kick me in the head and run out, virtue fluttering?" He looked toward the exit.

  "That's the plan, as soon as my legs start working." I popped off, making him laugh.

  "You were amazing." Spike said while running a hand up my arm. Looking at him, I sort of smirked.

  "You got the job done yourself."

  "I was just trying to keep up." He then looked me in the eye. "The things you do. The way you make it hurt in all the wrong places. I've never been with such an animal."

  "I am not an animal." I glared. "Just 'cause I got a tail doesn't mean anything."

  "You wanna see the bite marks?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

  "You know, it's late. I should get home before Dawn and the guys go to sleep."

  "And she's off." Spike sighed as I went under the rug to look for my clothes.

  "Have you seen my underwear?"

  "What is this to you- this thing we have?"

  "What? We don't have a 'thing'. We have 'this'. That's all." I popped my head out, and he was looking at me.

  "Do you even like me?" The blond questioned.

  "There are times when I can tolerate you more than others."

  "But you like what I do to you." Averting my gaze, I shifted on my elbows. "Do you trust me?" Looking back at him, I saw him giving me a look with an emotion I couldn't name in his eyes.

  "I shouldn't."

~

  "Hey. Sorry I'm late." Tara came hurrying up to the front counter after I handed a customer their order.

  "Oh, time has no meaning here." Looking over to the old woman at the other register, I took off my hat. "Gina, I'm gonna take a break. I'll be back in a bit." Turning back to Tara, I gestured with my head. "This way." Heading to the break room, Tara grabbed a chair and sat cross-legged in it while looking around at all of the posters.