To Break Prophecies

It had been ages since she had left Malfoy's Mansion and now she was standing in the Ministry itself, a deatheater mask hiding her face while she watched the group of teenagers till Harry Potter took the Prophecy just as planned. "You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams and reality."Lucius spoke as he made his mask dissapearing, staring at the group as I stayed hidden. "You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now hand me the prophecy."He said next, holding out his hand. "If you do anything to us, I'll break it."Harry warned as Bellatrix now stepped out of the shadows, standing next to Lucius. I still hated the fact that she had to come with us but there was no way I could have changed my father's mind about that or even say it. "He knows how to play."She said with a chuckle. "Itty, bitty, baby. Potter."She said in a high voice as another boy stepped closer. "Bellatrix LeStrange."He said almost in slight disbelief. "Neville Longbottom, is it? How is Mum and Dad?"She asked with a smirk. "Better now they're about to be avenged."The boy called Neville said back, raising his wand as Bellatrix did the same. "Let's everybody calm down."I said slowly, walking out of the shadows as I turned my wand around in my hand. "And hand us the prophecy, boy."I added, holding one hand out for the prophecy that Harry still held tightly in his hand. "Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?"Harry asked, not caring a single bit as he glared at me not even knowing who I was, as the mask was still on my face, keeping my identity a secret. "You dare speak his name. You filthy half-blood!"Bellatrix screamed, her clear obsession over my father visible in that moment. "It's all right, it's just a curious lad, aren't you?"Malfoy said. "Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made. Which is lucky for you, really."I explained as more deatheaters appeared surrounding the group of teenagers. "Haven't you always wondered the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord. Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me."Lucius said, now standing in front of the boy as the other teenagers stood in a circle holding their wands ready as they noticed the situation they were in on the moment. "Then I can show you everything."Lucius added, wanting it, needing it. As for me there hung a greater deal on the Prophecy if I did not come back with it, my Father would probably kill me or almost. "I've waited 14 years, I guess I can wait a little longer. Now!"Harry said, shooting spells at us as I flicked them off easily, going after them as they ran away. 

I couldn't lose it. I couldn't lose my head over this Prophecy. I had been dealing with this since the moment my father heard about it and I was not about to let this chance to have it, slip through my fingers like that. I quickly changed, slithering through the rays of Prophecies easily, finding the group once again surrounded by deatheaters as a ginger-haired girl casted a spell causing all the Prophecies to start falling as they started once again. 

I quickly changed, apparating away just as the teenagers ran through the door. "Department of Mysteries, they got that bit right, didn't they?"The ginger-haired boy said as they stood up not noticing me yet in the darkness...