•11~ Promises•

"Ken Kaneki."

That's when everything stopped.

Your heart stopped.

You could no longer hear anything.

You could see, but not very well.

"Y/n!"

You gasped and turned to face (Friend's name.)

"S-sorry..." You mumbled, trying to get your breathing back to normal.

Why on earth was he here?

How did he get in? He's a ghoul.

How did he not die?

Did he sneak in...?

"He wants to see you." (Friend's name) said with a worried look written on her face.

You breathed in again and said, "He can't see me."

"Why's that?" (Friend's name) asked, sitting down behind her desk.

"Because I promised that I wouldn't hurt him." You stated, looking down.

(Friend's name) laughed and said, "You won't! Can I let him in? I'll leave after."

"He'll hate me." You sighed sadly.

"No he won't. If he hated you, why would he of come to see you?"

You thought before saying the first thing that came into your mind, "To tell me how much he hates me?"

(Friend's name) couldn't help but to chuckle at that. "You'll be fine~"

You closed your eyes to prevent yourself from crying. "I haven't seen him in so long... What will he think?"

"How am I supposed to know? Let him in, and you'll find out!" (Friend's name) said, walking over to the door.

"You asked him to come over, didn't you?" You asked, glaring at your friend.

She giggled and said, "Ah, you know me too well."

You sighed an leaned your head back on the bed. "Why did you?"

She smiled and opened the door. Before she walked out, she whispered, "That's for you to find out for yourself, dear Y/n."

You bit your lip and waited.

What was she trying to do exactly?

She hasn't changed at all...

A few minutes later, you gulped as you heard someone walk into the hospital room that you were in.

You lowered your head, hoping that he'd go away.

Please leave... I don't deserve you. I don't want to hurt you any more than I have.

"Y/n..." Your name came out of his mouth like a whisper.

His voice was still as beautiful as ever.

He's voice was so elegant and angelic...

You breathed in sharply and slowly looked up. Your eyes widened as they met with his.

"Ken..." You whispered. Oh, how you missed saying his name.

You two just stared into eachothers eyes. You took the time to take in his god-like appearance.

His fluffy, white hair was still the same, and his gorgeous grey eyes seemed to be shining. He was wearing his uniform for :Re, so you were guessing he came from work after (Friend's name) told him to come.