•15~ ill•

|The next day|

You woke up with a smile on your face.

After stretching and yawning, you sat up in your bed and grabbed your phone, seeing that you had a missed call from someone.

You begun calling the person.

~ringing...~

~call accepted~

"Hello?"

"Hi Ken."

"Oh, hello, Y/n- Chan."

"Why did you call me?"

"Oh, I was just wondering if you were going to come to :Re today to help out. You don't have too."

You thought for a moment before replying, "Sure, I'll come and help. After all, I need to work out my shifts."

"Okay. I'm coming into work today as well."

"Okay. I'll come soon. I haven't even got out of bed yet..."

You heard Kaneki chuckle at the other end of the phone, "Yes, I can imagine."

You laughed lightly.

"Kaneki."

"Mmmh?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, Y/n."

"Promise?"

"Of course I do."

"Okay."

"See you soon, love."

"Ah, stop calling me that."

"Calling you what, princess?~"

"Ugh, your so cringy." You said, laughing after.

"Hehehe. Okay, bye... Darling."

"Ken Kaneki!"

"Okay, okay."

~call declined~

After placing your phone down, you walked over to your wardrobe and picked out some comfortable clothing. After all, you'd have to get the new uniform anyway.

|Time skip. 12:00pm|

:Re was really busy as soon as you walked in, mostly because it was lunch.

You saw Touka, Yoshimura, Nishiki, Kaneki, Irimi and Koma (the new staff members), rushing around, taking and delevering orders.

Well, looks like I gotta help. You thought, breathing in sharply before making your way over to the counter where Touka was.

"Hey! Don't push in, lady! Wait your turn!" Someone shouted, referring to you.

You swiftly turned to them and replied, "Uh, I work here."

The man quickly looked down and shut up.

"Hey, Y/n. Glad your here. It's so busy." Touka said with a smile.

You smiled back and asked, "Where can I get the uniform? And how much does it cost?"

Touka looked behind her and replied, "Uh, here. This should be your size... It's similar to the Anteiku uniform. And because you work here, it won't cost anything."

"Are you sure? I don't mind paying." You remarked.

Touka grinned and nodded. "Yup, I'm sure. Go and get changed, then come and help."