•31~ Teleportation•

"Ahhhh, I'm so excited!" Your friend squealed, clutching onto your hand tightly; so tightly that you thought the circulation was going to be cut off.

"O-okay, I know. Just please let go of my hand." You said with a sigh.

(Friend's name) opened her eyes, that were shut tightly, and immediately gasped and let your hands go, apologizing quickly after.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry-" She rambled on.

You sighed in annoyance and shook her by her shoulders, making her stop talking.

"It's okay!" You insisted, finally taking your hands off of her shoulders.

You two just stared at eachother for a while.

"I'm just so happy for you." (Friend's name) said with a smile, which you happily returned.

"And I appreciate that." You said.

"I just... Never imagined you to get married... To even fall in love! It just... Wasn't like you," She begun, "No offense." She added after.

You shook your head. "None taken. And I understand completely."

"I'm jealous!" Your friend said, pulling you into a hug. You giggled and wrapped your arms around her, resting your head on her shoulder as she did the same to you.

You two just held eachother in a warm and friendly embrace, smiles evident on your faces.

"When the time comes, I hope you have a great wedding." Your friend said with a grin as she let you go, looking into your eyes.

You nodded, "You'll be invited."

This made her eyes light up. "Really!?"

You chuckled, "Well of course! I couldn't have a wedding without my best friend there! Your one of my bridesmaids!"

This made her e/c eyes practically sparkle.

"Really?" She asked again.

This time, it was you that held her hands tightly.

"Yes!"

"Can I help you make the invitations? Pleaseeeeeee?" The h/c haired girl pleaded, like a child begging for sweets.

You chuckled and nodded, "Of course. I was going to ask you."

"Yay~ can we start now?" She asked excitedly.

You shook your head, making her pout.

"Awe, why?" She whined, her bottom lip poking out. She looked like a sad puppy.

"Because... I know for a fact that you haven't eaten your breakfast yet." You said with a grin.

She groaned, "B-but... I didn't want to make you feel sick!"

You got up off of her sofa and grabbed her arm, pulling her up with you. Then, you pushed her all the way to her kitchen.

"I don't care. You need to eat." You sighed, making her frown.

"But I don't wanna~" She whined again.

"But you have too." You demanded, shooting her a glare, which made her gulp.

"Fiiiiine..." She sighed, walking over to her fridge.

You gulped and held your nose as she got out eggs, bacon, and beans from a cupboard.

She placed them on the counter before looking at you worriedly.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled.

You waved your hands in front of you. "No, carry on." You insisted.