•29~ Forever and Always•

Finally, it was six o'clock.

Rummaging around your apartment, you grabbed your phone and your keys.

Once done, you walked out of your apartment, making sure to lock up after.

Kaneki and you decided to meet up at another local park that was near you.

You remembered when your mother and father used to take you there every day after school.

You smiled as a tear drop fell down your face at the memories.

It was then you held your breath as people begun filling the dark streets of Tokyo.

Their sweet smelling flesh made your mouth water as you tried not to sniff the air, where the smell lingered.

You weren't really sure why you were hungry, but you weren't really able to control yourself whenever it came to human flesh.

Finally, you turned a corner where not many people were.

Smiling to yourself, you hummed a small tune as the cold air of the night stuck to your skin.

Finally, you looked up, only to see the park... Shimmering and shining.

Once you entered, you looked around and walked down the path

Once you entered, you looked around and walked down the path. You were quite surprised when you saw no one was there.

Walking more down the path, it was then you spotted a blur of white in the corner of your eye.

Immediately turning your head to face the person, you walked over there, a smile plastered on your face.

The bone white haired male stopped looking at the glossy lake and turned to you, a beautiful smile on his face.

"Kaneki." You said, now stood in front of him, looking up at your fiancée.

He smiled down at you. "Y/n."

You both giggled and hugged eachother, smiling as warmth surrounded you both.

"Kaneki," You spoke into his chest, "I love you."

Kaneki ran his fingers through your hair and replied, "I love you too."

"Let's walk." Kaneki then said, grabbing your hand and intertwining fingers with you.

You smiled and leaned your head on his shoulder as you two begun to walk down the path, hand in hand.

"Me and (Friends name) were looking at some wedding venues..." You whispered, breathing in the cold air of the night.

"Did you see any that you liked?" Kaneki asked, his grip on your hand tightening.

Your eyes lit up slightly. "Actually, yes." You said, grabbing your phone out from your pocket with your free hand.

You went onto your gallery and flashed him your phone.

"Here it is." You smiled.

You watched as Kaneki's eyes shimmered as he looked at the screen on your phone.