Chapter 2

Taehyung POV

I wake up to a loud pounding in my head. My eyes squint as they try to adjust to the room I'm in. I recognize it as my own as I take in my surroundings. I start seeing flashes of memories rushing in from last night. I remember loud music smashing through the club speakers. Bodies grinding up against each other and bottles of beer and soju spread out everywhere.

My memory becoming somewhat clearer I remember my best friends Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook and I going out for drinks to celebrate their promotion from cops to detectives. What started off as a couple of drinks turned in to a 'who can out drink Yoongi' game. Guessing from the pounding in my head and my upset stomach, I lost.
Suddenly I feel a pair of small arms wrap around my waist and a head resting on my back.

"Good morning babe." I turn around to see who the voice belonged to. I take in the looks of the person holding on to me and I can only seem to think of one thing. 'Damn. Morning is not a good look on her.' Her fake eyelashes are halfway down her face. Her eye makeup was so spread out on her face that she resembled a raccoon.

"Uhh good morning... Ummm" I pause trying to remember her name, but eventually give up. "I'm sorry I can't seem to remember your name." I chuckled.

"That's okay my name is-"
"No no no. I don't really care to know it either, but now that you're up you can show yourself out." I hear her scoff before getting off the bed and collecting her stuff.

"You're a fucking asshole. Is this how you treat call the girls you spend the night with? Guys would kill to spend the night with me, and I end up with a complete douche bag." She says as she starts walking to the door.

"Wait." I call after her. She turns around with a hopeful smile on her face. I bend down to pick up a pair of panties from the floor. "I'm assuming these are yours. Take them with you. No offense but not even I'm so cruel to make my staff clean things that I don't even know where its been." She snatches the lace fabric from my fingertips and storms out slamming my door.

I lay back down and put my hands over my eyes. I hear my door open.
"Listen it was a one night stand I'm not interested."

"Wow you really gotta break my heart like that?" I look up to see that it was my older brother, Namjoon.

I let out a groan while rubbing my eyes. "Morning Joonie."

"Morning? It's almost three in the afternoon."

"Oh sorry. I didn't know I was asleep for so long."

He chuckles before speaking again. "So is this gonna be a weekly thing now? Different girl different week? Cuz damn you really trying to be wild. Almost looks like you're trying to prove something here."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I glare.

"Come on. You and I both know the real reason why you keep bringing girls home."

"Cuz I love sex?"

"How would you know if you love it or not if you can't even remember what you did the next morning? And don't you find it a little strange that you're only willing to sleep with women when you've had a lot to drink?"

"Fuck off Namjoon!"

"Fine. I'm not here to judge you. Just know that whenever you feel like being honest with yourself and the people who care about you, I'll be here accepting you for who you are. I will always be here for you."

I look down in embarrassment. He was right, but I didn't want to say it out loud. Truth is I came to terms with my sexuality years ago, but I wasn't ready to let the world know. Specifically my mother who would rather kill me than have a son who's gay.

"If your only reason for being here is to lecture me then you can go know" I say shooing him off with my hands.

"Actually that's not the whole reason as to why I'm here. Kim Min-Seo's nephew just arrived. He'll be working for us for a while, and dad wants us to introduce ourselves, so put some clothes on and come downstairs quick you know how much mom and dad hate waiting." He said before closing the door. I scramble through my drawers looking for something to wear.

Making my way to the stairs I hear voices in the distance.

"I hope you had a good trip." I hear dad speaking

"Yes I did thank you sir." Said an unfamiliar voice.

"It must've been a long ride though, you should've taken my airplane offer."

"That wasn't necessary sir. I wouldn't want to take advantage of you or your family. Besides I'm not a big fan of airplanes."

I cut off their conversation as I descend down. "Min-Seo! I need you to send a maid to my room to clean. Its a mess after last ni.." I trail off as my eyes meet a pair of brown eyes. I freeze as I take in the sight in front of me. There's no way he's the new worker. His face looks like it belongs in the front page of a fashion magazine. I'm speechless. I never thought a person could ever look like he does. My eyes wander around his god-like features. What catches my attention most are his wide shoulders and his nice full lips that are formed into a natural pout. My thoughts are interrupted by Father speaking.

"Lastly, this is my youngest son. Kim Taehyung. Tae this is the new addition to our staff. Kim Seokjin."

"Hello young sir its really nice to meet you. I look forward to working for you" he says as he reaches his hand towards me to shake. I reach my hand out. My heart skips as soon as our hands meet.

"H-hello" I stutter as I mentally kick myself. Pull it together Tae he's just a guy who also happens to be really handsome. But other than that he's no one special. I soon regain my confidence as I let go of his hand. I lick the side of my lip before continuing "You can call me Tae."