Chapter 31

Ugh! Why do I keep doing this to myself?! I think as I rub my eyes then massage my temples as I try to alleviate another hangover. It seems to hit worse now since I haven't gotten this drunk in months. I flip over and feel the sheets on my bare skin. Am I naked?

I turn to the side to see someone completely covered under my blanket. The only thing I see through a small opening is a pair of big lips. Could it be? I pull the blanket off and my face pales as I see a naked woman next to me and my memory comes back from last night.

Fuck! No, no,no,no,no please let this be a nightmare. I cover my eyes and groan in frustration as I lie back on my pillow. I feel movement then a hand ride up my chest.

"You were so good to me last night. Best sex I've ever had." She whispers in my ear. I roll my eyes and grab her hand getting it off my chest.

"We had an agreement. You were to leave as soon as we finished. Why the hell are you still here?"

"The sex we had was mindblowing I assumed you'd want to go for another round. Maybe you'll get my name right this time. Its Jen by the way not Jin." I roll my eyes. Not even drunk, "straight" me was able to get him out of my mind.

"You thought wrong. Hurry up and put your clothes back on." She bites her lip back to me and uncovers herself completely in front of me. Yup I'm so definitely not into that. "How were you able to remind me of Seokjin?" I mutter out.

Her eyes widen in shock. "Seokjin? Isn't that a guy's-"

"Yes sweetheart so don't flatter yourself. The only reason I did anything with you is because I was so wasted that you reminded me of a man." Her jaw clenches as she glares at me. "Oh please I just compared you to someone who's drop dead gorgeous even though you're no where near his level of beauty. You should feel honored."

"Tae, you in there?" I hear my brother call out. "I went to pick you up last night from the bar but Jackson said you weren't there anymore."

"Yeah just give me a minute." I rush out of bed and drag her to my bathroom and put some shorts on to open the door.

"What do you need?" He pushes past me and walks in to my room sitting on my bed.

"Whatever you did to Jin yesterday, you took it too far. He was crying for hours."

"He's just mad that I won't fall for his lies as easy as all you idiots did." He shakes his head. "And I tricked him into sex with me. I just wanted to have my way with him one last time."

"You did what?!"

"He deserved it!"

"He deserved to be heard!" He yells in disbelief. He looks down and stares at my floor for a few seconds as if something caught his eye. He bends down and picks up a lace piece of fabric. He scoffs. "You're unbelievable." He says throwing me the panties he picked up.

The restroom door opens and the tramp from last night walks out. "I need those so I can leave." I look at the panties on my bed completely disgusted.

"I'm not touching that." I reply. I hear another knock.

"Mr. Taehyung, your breakfast is ready." I hear from my door. His voice sounds bored and monotone but it still makes my heart jump.

"Yay breakfast," Jen says excitedly as she reaches for the door.

I panick and rush to hold her back from opening the door and cover her mouth with my hand to muffle her screaming.

I hear knocking on the other side. "Do I just leave it outside?"

"Hold on" I reply. I turn to my brother who's still looking at me in disgust. "Hold on to her."

He shakes his head frantically. "No. You fucked up, you deal with it. You're mad at him anyways why do you care if he sees her or not?" I do the only thing I can to get him to do what I want.