Chapter 54

TW: mentions of rape, and sexual assault

I snuggle closer to the heat underneath me as fingers caress my hair. My eyes open and I'm greeted with Taehyung smiling at me fondly. "Good morning, handsome," he mutters softly then gives my forehead a soft kiss.

"Good morning," I reply burying my face in his chest while tightening my grip around his waist. He wraps his arms around me tighter and lifts me bringing me to straddle him. I blush as I feel his morning boner poke at my ass. "Not now," I groan. "I'm starving, There's things I have to do today, and we both need to shower. You cleaned us up, but we didn't change the sheets. I have dry cum on my ass," I whine.

"Fine then let's shower together. It will save time and water. No funny business, I promise," he suggests with his hands drawing patterns on my waist.

I smack his chest lightly causing him to chuckle. "We both know that's a lie."

"How do you expect me to control myself when you look like this," he says motioning my body. "It's a sin to look the way you look. I swear you were put in this world to taunt the rest of us. You tease everyone by letting them look at you while knowing that they can't have you," Tae's hands slowly start to trail from my waist to my thighs and finally brings them to cup my ass giving me a small squeeze. "And every time I look at you I just want to ruin every part of you," He sits up towards me. My legs are still on either side of him as he slowly brings a finger near my hole. I whine at the slight teasing and he sighs in satisfaction as he trails his lips along my neck. "I love you so much. Let me show you to what extent," he lightly nibbles on my ear and I bite my lip trying to keep any noise from escaping.

My head tilts to the side and I capture his lips. His finger still rimming my hole. "Fine, we can shower together," I surrender. He smiles triumphantly. "I have an appointment with your dad and his lawyer. You better make it quick," I say with a glare.

Taehyung nods in agreement and brings our lips together once again. He brings us to the side of the bed, and carries me to his bathroom. I unwrap my legs from him once we're inside.

He swore it would be quick, but I soon lost track of time as our moans echoed throughout the bathroom along with the sound of skin slapping against skin repeatedly. "You're amazing," Tae whispers as he continues thrusting in me. He has me pressed up against the shower door, and my moans get louder as he continues abusing my prostate with his cock. "I'm never letting you go," he grunts as he cums and fills me up. 

I look at the clock once we finish showering and I enter his room. "I'm supposed to be meeting with your dad and his lawyer in thirty minutes," I say rushing out of his room and storming into mine. I quickly rummage through my closet and throw on the first thing I see. 

"You said you would be quick," I glare at Taehyung.

"A body like yours deserves to be worshiped, and that takes time," he replies with a smirk.

"Well next time worship it a bit faster," I snap back as I reach for a coat and head out. "I'll wait for you in the car."

"I thought Namjoon was taking you," he calls out behind me. "He said you were going to bond as brothers."

I pick up his keys from the counter next to the door and throw them at him. "He already left, thanks to you."

We quickly rush to his car and basically storm into Mr. Kim's office. As suspected, they were waiting on me. I apologize for my tardiness, abut they shrug it off as Mr. Kim and his lawyer are still gathering all the paperwork. I take a seat next to Namjoon, who keeps his eyes forward trying to avoid eye contact. "Good morning, Joonie," I greet trying to ease the awkwardness in the room.