Chapter 3

Tae's POV

He looks at me with a blank expression on his face as I tell him to call me Tae. Did the lip thing not work? No it should've, it always works. My train of thought was interrupted by Father.

"Alright, now that we've all gotten to introduce ourselves, Min Seo, Mrs. Kim and I have been called in to a last minute conference in Tokyo. We should be back in four days. You can show Seokjin around, and please check on the preparations for the charity event we're hosting in three weeks." He turns around and starts talking to Seokjin. "I apologize for having to leave so suddenly. I usually try to show new staff around myself, but this is an emergency. It is a real honor meeting you. Your aunt is like family to us, and we are really happy to have you." he said shaking hands with Seokjin

"The honor is all mine. Thank you so much for the opportunity." He had the cutest smile on his face, and I couldn't help but stare. It's one of those smiles that gets you awestruck and gives an innocent aura around him. I heard someone clear their throat and turn around to see Mother rolling her eyes at the scene.

"Let's go, we don't have time to play nice to the needy. Our plane will end up leaving us." There's the bitch that gave birth to me I was wondering why she was so quiet. She started leading my dad towards the front door. He suddenly turns around to look at me.

"You. I don't want any of your night giggly short-skirt visitors sleeping over while I'm gone," he said pointing at me. "And I definitely don't want to come back to  burning house like I did last time." he glared.

"Fireworks are a lot of fun and don't exagerate it wasn't that bad."

"We had to replace the front entrance, the living room and part of the dinning room" He frowned.

"You were talking of redecorating anyways. I did you a fovor."

"KIM TAEHYUNG! I'm serious. You're twenty-one years old. You need to learn to grow up." I look at his eyes to see complete darkness. He was serious.

"Fine. I'll stay away from the fireworks" I said before he closed the front door. I turn around to look at the man still standing before me, and reached for his suitcase. "Allow me I can show you to your room" I winked

"That's really kind of you Tae but there's no need that's what I'm here for" Min Seo walked between us and took his suitcaase from my hands and dragged him away before I could protest.

Jin's POV

"ouch ouch, you're hurting me." I said yanking my nand from my aunt's hold.

"oh sorry sweetheart"

"What's wrong? You basically flew us out of there."

"Let's just get you settled for now we'll talk about it later."

"Oh, tea... yay!" I said with excitment. She led me through the back door in to the back yard. Wow even their backyard yells 'you'll never be as rich as us'.

 Wow even their backyard yells 'you'll never be as rich as us'