Chapter 4

Jin POV

My eyes unconsciously started looking up and down his body before turning around quickly.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung, I had no idea you were in the shower. Your brother told me you were asleep, so I let myself in to wake you up. I didn't mean to catch you in this position" I started rambling.

"It's okay, don't worry I understand. You can turn around now. I don't bite" he said with a chuckle. I slowly turn around and my eyes start wandering around his body which was shimmering due to the water and the room lighting. I start seeing water droplets fall down his neck and slowly making its way down past his chest down his abs before disappearing into his towel.

"Like what you see?" he asked with a smirk.

"Uhhh... I-I-I should go" I said covering the side of my face walking past him trying my best not to tease him. I was about to reach the door when I felt him get a hold of my wrist. He turned me around pinning me against the wall next to the door. He leaned in to my ear and whispered. "Why are you so nervous?"

"I-I'm n-not" I stutter again. He gets so close to me that I can feel the water droplets from his hair fall on my uniform. His right hand starts running up my arm from my wrist. He continues moving his hand up trailing my shoulder and cupping my cheek as his left hand makes its way around my waist, and he starts drawing small circles on my lower back. He leans towards my neck and I close my eyes and tilt my head sideways towards his hand as I feel his warm breath hovering over my flesh.

"You can look if you want. I don't mind." He let out a small growl.

"Hmmm?" I suddenly open my eyes again and look over his shoulder and see that the towel that was once wrapped around his waist was now on the floor. My eyes shoot back at him and they unconsciously start looking down his body. My heart was pounding so hard I think he can even hear it at this point. My eyes linger down his chest and stomach, but I automatically shut them before they go any further down.

"What's wrong? Don't be shy" He mumbled. He closed off the remaining gap that was between us, and that's when I felt something poking my lower abdomen. I let out a gasp and jumped in shock.

"I uhhh... I really need to go!" I shouted slightly pushing him back. I looked around avoiding eye contact with him and... it. I hear a rough sigh and the opening of his door.

"If you're just gonna be a tease, then you can get the hell out of my room" he roared before grabbing my arm and pushing me out the room and slamming the door behind me.

"By the way, the food's ready!" I yelled through the door.

"I know!" he yelled back. I could still hear the annoyance in his voice. I start walking away slowly before realization hit me. I turn back and walked back to his door.

"Me teasing?! How dare you! You're the one who wouldn't let go of me! I'm a teaser my ass! Now hurry up and get ready before I tell Min Seo that you won't be eating and that she can go feed your food to the dogs!" I yelled before stomping away.

--------------------------------------------------------------