Chapter 44

Tae pov

I walk into my house searching for Min Seo. I want answers. I want them now. "Min Seo!" I call out walking to the kitchen. I burst in but freeze when I see her shaking in tears.

"Its happening again," she sobs out. I soften up as I approach her and take her in my arms.

"What's happening again?" I question.

"He's being followed. I can't let it happen again."

"Min Seo who are you talking about?"

She ignores me instead. "They know where he is. He's in danger."

I cup her face and force her to look at me. "Min Seo I want to help you, but you need to tell me. Who is being followed?"

"Seokjin," she whimpers and my blood runs cold.

Jin pov

I continue standing frozen looking at the unexpected visitor.

"So are you going to let me in?" He asks.

"Jinnie!" Jimin cries out running towards the door. "My phone's-" he looks at the door and his mouth falls in surprise and confusion.

But it eventually turns into a big smile. "Hobi!!" He yells jumping on our friend wrapping around him.

"Chim-chim," he greets back carrying him inside our apartment. I peak into the hallway to make sure no one followed him here and pick up his bags before closing the door, locking it.

"Don't worry I made sure I wasn't being followed. And I told absolutely no one where I was going or that I was even leaving," he assures.

"I guess we've been a little paranoid," I admit.

"I can't blame you. Min Seo told me what's been going on. She's the one who sent me to you. She's really worried and thinks you two should come back to Seoul."

"We've been thinking the same thing. It doesn't feel safe here." I walk to the kitchen and look for a tea kettle.

"Tea won't be necessary, Seokjin." Hoseok reaches for his bag getting out a bottle of wine. He sees my face light up. "That's not all. The only thing better than one bottle, is two," he says taking a second bottle out. I put the kettle away and look for a corkscrew instead.

"You wouldn't happen to have a third, do you?" I joke setting three glasses on the coffee table.

"You know me so well," Hobi answers taking out a third bottle.

We all gather around and open the first bottle.

We spend the next hour catching up and filling in what Jimin and I had been up to these past several months and Hoseok filled us in on what's going on back home.

"The doorstep?" I ask in shock.

He nods his head. "I didn't think he'd actually spend the night there, but I almost tripped on him on my way to work the next morning, so I promoted him to the couch after that."

"So is Yoongi still sleeping on the couch?" Jimin asks reaching to fill his glass.

Hoseok puts his own glass down on the table and sighs. "No, we talked things through, and I let him back in our room two months ago."

I reach for the wine bottle and pout when I see its empty. I end up reaching for the other bottle on the table. "And how's.... everyone else?" A slight blush is on our chim making it obvious who he's really asking for.

"Jungkook is doing fine," Hobi replies with a knowing smile while I laugh at his cuteness with the cork half out. "He's still waiting for your return. So don't worry he's not sleeping around with anyone. He spends most of his days at work or with Taehyung."