Recap

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

So, here is the sequel that I promised. But before starting this I would like to thank all my incredible readers who made "Unconditional" a success. You all have been so nice to me and thank you so much for being so motivating and supportive.

I don't know whether this story will do justice to its prequel but I do promise that I will try my best. This mainly includes angst and fluff and at times may turn rather dark - you have been warned 🙈😂

Thank you so much for being with me always and soooooo let's see where this takes us.

------------------------------------

Recap: In case you forgot what happened in Unconditional............

21 year old Declan, ratted out by his best friend Stephen joins a new college only to be put in with the rich, influential, grumpy Anthony and to be targeted by Anthony's overprotective friends - Simon, Robbie , Gary and Johnny. Their cold relationship blooms into friendship and mutual admiration, strengthened by their deep loyalty, concern, care and affection for each other. By breaking , fixing and healing each other and by confronting their past and contending their enemies, eventually they fall in love with each other. Even if fate pulled them apart before they can enjoy the new found love, it was only a matter of time before they found each other again, determined to live the rest of their life together... trusting each other and their unconditional love.