It's Just Me, Son

*I know I am breaking too many hearts. So thought I will start the chapter with a cute photo of them!!! LOOK AT THEM!!!😍❤️*

*Flashback scenes in Bold*

Ant leaned in to kiss Dec from where he is straddling him on the bed. Dec lets out a cute giggle that makes Ant's heart flutter. Ant smirks and clears his throat. He then looks at Dec lovingly

Ant: "Have I told you how beautiful you are? With every touch you make me more and more yours. Make me want to disappear into those bright, gorgeous eyes...into the smile that can light up this whole dark world and a heart that can hold so much love and kindness. I want to be yours...always yours-"

Dec giggles again and Ant pouts

Ant: "Stop it!"

Dec: "So cheesy"

Ant rolls his eyes and moves away to sit beside him with his back to the headboard. Dec rolls onto Ant's lap with a cheeky grin.

Ant takes the clip board and pen which were on the bedside table and fills the blank pages.

Ant: "Not my fault that the audience love cheesy romance"

Dec smirks "Is that so? And I thought it's from your heart?"

Ant keeps the board aside and Dec sits up, only to climb on to Ant's lap. Ant pulls him close and pecks his lips

Ant: "Who told you it's not from my heart. Everything I write is for you. Literally! You are the one producing all these plays"

Dec: "What can I do when I get a talented script writer all to myself and all free-"

Suddenly Ant shifts so that they both fall on to the bed with Ant once again straddling Dec.

Ant: "Who said I am free Mr Declan Donnelly... McPartlin?" He blushes as he adds and Dec awes.

Dec: "You are so cute when you blush"

Ant: "I am not!"

Dec looks at him lovingly and once again Ant's heart flutters and clenches in his chest.

Ant: "I love you"

Dec: "Is this from your heart?"

Ant: "Nah, this is one of Johnny's dialogues to you"

Dec: "I can live with that. He is a good kisser you know?"

Ant rolls his eyes again "That...my dear is something along the lines of Incest!!!"

Dec giggles and pulls Ant close "I love it when you are cheesy"

Ant: "Only when I am cheesy?" he pecks Dec's nose and Dec giggles again.

Dec: "Nah, I love you everytime...even when you snore"

Ant: "Oh hello, you are the one who snore...every night I am woken up by a freight train running on my chest!"

Dec: "Rude" he pouts making Ant laugh

Ant: "Didn't I get the most adorable husband?"

Dec: "Yup you did"

Ant laughs "How humble"

Ant lies down and pulls Dec to his chest, enjoying the warmth. He looks down to see Dec looking at him dreamily and kisses his forehead "What?"