Back to Reality

Never been this late for a chapter! I am so so sorry! I swear this won't happen again!!! I am so thankful for everyone who puts up with my stories. You guys are great❤

It was a loud ringing in his ears that woke Dec up, disoriented as to what was happening. He blinks his eyes open only to feel a thousand razors all around his skin,  the scorching pain reminding him of the solace he felt while cutting his skin.

He tries to sit up with a whimper but is suddenly stopped by something on his chest and he looks down to see a belt bed-restrain along his chest. His heart skips a beat at that and then starts beating twice its speed as he tried to look around but in vain. 

The only thing he could see is a washed-out white ceiling, the familiarity of which chokes him with fear.

"Finally....awake..."

Breath gets stuck inside Dec's throat at that voice and the man who appeared with it.

Nick!!

Dec struggles harder against his restraints as the man appeared above him but the harsh leather wouldn't budge.

Nick: "You will break your joints by doing that..."

Fear mars Dec's features and he chokes out with more dread than ever "Whe-re am I?"

Nick frowns at that question "At my house, where else did you think you will be?"

Dec's heart skips a beat at that, remembering so well how he was with Ant-

Wait! Was he?

His brain tries to make sense of things but the last thing he remembers is...

nothing

Suddenly something in the corner of his eyes catches his attention and his heart literally springs inside his chest as he saw the shining needle at the end of a syringe that is held by a mad man.

No!

Nick: "So this one is really is so strong, eh?! I mean I might have to listen to you moaning your husband's name all day and night, but still... this does the job"

Job?! What?!

Dec: "A-nth?!" He asks with hope and despair.

Nick: "Keep calling him Declan! He keeps planning your rescue and I keep finding that out. Did he really think a simple chip would save your life?! Like really?! How delusional can he be to think that I will fall for the oldest trick in the books?!"

Dec: "Chip?" He asks confused.

Nick: "Oh, you don't know?! The divorce papers he so cordially sent me... had a tracking chip inside it. Luckily I found it before I took it here and threw it into some car on the highway. I bet he is too busy chasing a 70-year-old granny to her driveway!"

A hot bolt of fear passes through Dec's chest at that,  as fragments of memories...or dreams? affected him.

But Anth was her...wait, Tony said he found Anth... Tony!

Dec: "Where's. T-ony?!"

Nick huffs, placing the needle on the bruised arm of a  struggling Dec.

No!

Nick: "You must have taken some 20-30 needles. Look at your arm...the blue and red and violet"

Oh God, what about Tony?!

Dec: "N-ick...where is Tony?"

Nick: "Ran away...just like his bitch of a mother"

No!!