Teeth Rottingly Sweet

Dec snapped awake with a jerk as Peter brought the car to a sudden stop. Suddenly gentle hands wrap around him, pulling him close and coaxing him to go back to sleep. He hums at the loving touch and turns around to cuddle closer to the toned belly of his husband, on whose lap he has pillowed his head.

Dec: "Anth...what was that?"

Ant: "Some kids with their bikes. I should give it to their parents...letting them on the road without -"

Dec: "They are their parents. They know what's best!"

Ant looks at the figure cuddles to his lap and chuckles to see that his eyes are still closed.

Ant: "We will reach the airport anytime now. Wake up"

Dec: "Nah, carry me"

Ant: "You know I will!"

Dec giggles and opens his eyes to stare at Ant.

Dec: "They all will be there?"

Ant: "Yeah. They are waiting for us"

Dec: "It's gonna be a great trip"

Ant caresses the brown hairs that are pillowed on his lap lovingly "It is. No work for me...no fans of yours... definitely no phone calls"

Dec: "Promises promises" he buries his face lazily into Ant's belly.

Ant laughs at that and then asks slowly and carefully.

Ant: "Deccy...Are we going to tell them about our decision?... You know, of starting a family?"

Dec looks at his husband through his eyelashes to see a bit of insecurity in Ant's eyes. Dec knew he is worried and unsure even if he is more than excited to bring a child into their relationship.

Dec: "If you want to"

Ant: "I want to"

Dec smiles "Me too... And don't worry, it will be fine. You have me...you have our family...friends...it will be fine..."

Ant smiles back, slowly rubbing Dec's cheek with his thumb. There were times like this when he would feel too much love for his husband that he feels his heart bursting with joy.

Dec: "Anth..."

Ant: "Mm Deccy?"

Dec: "I love you" he whispers.

Ant slowly caresses the brown tresses and looks at Dec lovingly "I love you too...little guy"

Dec blushes at that and cuddles closer to Ant, too lazy to move from the amazing scent of Vanilla, citrus and Ant...

They reach the airport within a few minutes and as Ant walked away to help Peter with their bags, Dec runs to their friends.

Dec: "Hey'all!!!"

He grins seeing Gary, Simon, Stephen, David, Anne, Holly, Dannie and Ali.

Simon: "Finally!" He rolls his eyes causing Dec to giggle.

Anne M: "We were about to call you"

Holly: "Where were you two?"

Dec: "The traffic was horrible!"

Gary: "What traffic?"

Stephen: "Really? I heard that someone spent too much time infront of the mirror? he smirks.

Dec: "You did? I wonder who" he smiles cheekily causing others to roll their eyes at him.

David: "Mm Declan, maybe you should help your husband carry those?"