Anything more important?

*God bless these two and their undeniable bond. Dec is right when he said their meeting is written in the stars*

Thanks to DecandAnt for uploading the video so that I could get that gif

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ant exits the washroom and searches the wardrobe for the hoodie Dec loves to wear the most. He wears it and slowly smells the cloth wishing he would get a sniff of the aquatic fragrance of Dec's cologne combined with Dec's scent in the fabric.

He feels sad and a bit annoyed at his husband. Why do you spray my perfume on every hoodie you wear Declan?!!!

He hesitated for a moment and then moves to Dec's backpack and takes his aquatic scented perfume. He has never been that dependent and never has done something like this. This is Dec's game but Ant really needed to feel Dec's presence and as he sprayed it all over the hoodie, tears prickle his eyes. Now I know why you use my perfume for comfort Dec....

He makes himself presentable knowing how worried everyone must be for him and walks down. As he reaches the dining hall, everybody including Sarha and Christine were there, talking seriously and quietly. Sarha is the first to spot Ant and runs to him to hug him tight. Ant holds her close and frowns as she sniffs him. Her eyes snap to him in wonder but Ant whispers "Don't"

Sarha nods sadly and pulls him to the table. They eat the food in silence and everybody knew small talks will not make things easy here. The silence wasn't awkward but heavy and serious. Once they finish their food and sat in the living room, Ant realises that he needs to talk and clear things up.

Ant: "I am sorry. I truly am. I didn't mean to cause you all grief and I didn't know this will happen. It is true that I was not taking care of myself and I was not letting anybody look after me. We all are going through enough worrying about Dec and- I should have been more considerative of your situations. I genuinely am sorry for worrying you all. It won't happen again. I promise it won't"

Everybody nods at that and Alph puts an arm around Ant's shoulder

Alph: "We know it won't. Now let's discuss what we found, shall we?"

Ant nods relieved of getting the apology out of the way and they stand around the table. Ant was never comfortable with such awkward emotional opening ups as it was always Dec's job to do. It's not like him. But then, it's not like him to spray his husband's perfume all over his clothes because he miss him.

Robbie: "So we tried the contacts we got and honestly didn't come up with much. The principal at that time knew nothing about Nick other than the address of his childhood home which we already tried. None of the other teachers really showed interest in him, so nobody knows much about him. The officers who arrested and took into custody both father and son have no idea as to where they went. The garage where Nick used to work is now closed but everything about the place is shady. We tried to contact the previous workers but the owner was adamant that he won't give out their names. We are not surprised as it is owned by none other than Mr Dobias, one of our biggest competitors"

Ant: "Damn it! He won't help us. He had his eyes on our college before I transferred my shares into Dec's name"

Simon: "We tried to reach him but he is not responding"

Christine: "Dobias of Dobias and Co.?"

Gary: "The same"

Sarha: "Why would he own a garage?"

Ant: "Shady"

Christine: "There is someone whom he will respond to"

Ant: "Who?!"