The Night After

The above given are my sims characters, the boys being cute (as you must have seen in the pics I added for the latest update of STAY) and lil Tony being adorable❤

*Mild Trigger Warning*

Dec woke up after what felt like a few seconds to him and blinks his eyes to the deep orange hue of evening light streaming into the room through the picture windows that opened to the balcony. The shower was running in the bathroom and he sighs heavily, feeling calm and well-rested.

Suddenly he hears a gasp from beside him and turns around to see an excited Tony sitting cross-legged on the bed. He was wearing a baby blue jumper and his hair was styled in a quiff. All in all he looked very different from the boy he met from Nick's place.

He looked provided.

Dec: "Hey..."

Hearing Dec's voice, the little boy squeaks loudly and then shouts "Deckiee is awake!!! Anth!!!!"

Dec hears a soft chuckle from the bathroom but Tony seemed unconvinced by that response, that he shouts again

Tony: "Anth!!! Deckie is awake!!!

Ant: "Yes, yes you stubborn little thing. One second"

Dec frowns seeing the additional bounce in Tony's manner but it turns to a smirk as Ant exited the shower wearing only a towel around his waist.

Ant: "You sure he ain't your child?"

Dec giggles and shakes his head "With how grumpy he can get at times?"

Ant laughs at that and proceeds to get dressed. But Dec could see a slight tremble in his stance and he wondered what would have caused that. Before he can ponder on it though, Ant says:

"He is grumpy cute"

Tony frowns and turns to Dec "What's grumpy cute?"

Dec: "Anth is"

Ant rolls his eyes this time and walks to them. He leans down to kiss Dec's hair and then sits on the bed.

Ant: "Okay, now-"

He couldn't finish his sentence as Tony jumped in with another excited shout: "We have a surprise!!!!"

Dec's eyes widen at that and he could see Ant trying his best to not laugh at that animated display before them.

Dec: "And what is it?"

Tony: "Think...."

Dec: "What should I think about?"

Tony sends an exasperated pout at Dec who giggles.

Tony: "Think!! Deckey!!!"

Dec: "I wouldn't know. I am not that clever am I?"

Tony lets out a defeated sigh as if an adult would do and blurts out, too excited to wait for Dec to suss it out on his own.

Tony: "We are going to Disneyyy!!! Me, you and Anth!!!! Disney!!!!!"

Dec turns to Ant with delighted eyes and Ant felt his heart fluttering with joy.

Dec: "We are?!"

Tony: "Yes!!!! I am gonna see Mickey and Goofy!"

Ant: "Yes we are. Now go on, remember uncle Martin is waiting for you?"

Tony: "Oh yes...!! Deckeyy come to the garden soon... okay?!!"

He doesn't wait for Dec's reply and runs out hurriedly

Ant: "He acts like he's always on high sugar" he chuckles affectionately and turns to Dec with a smile "How are you?"