I Will Die for Him

* Lines given in Bold are flashback scenes. Because there will be too many of them, please note that while you read this story*

As they reach the airport, Ant and Simon exit first, others following them. It was bright and sunny and Dec watched as Ant puts his shades on. Can this man look anymore hot?

As an answer to the unspoken question, Ant bends down to arrange their bags and Dec couldn't take his eyes off his backside.

"Take your thoughts off the gutter, Declan!" He recognises the voice and turns around with annoyance to see David smirking at him.

Dec: "I don't know what you are talking about" he snaps

David laughs and gestures to Ant "Nice view that! Enjoying it?"

Dec rolls his eyes "What if I am..."

David: "No wonder you are..that's a perfect view, when he bends...uh look at that..."

Suddenly Dec's face turns dark and he glares at David "Friend or not, look at him like that again and I will pluck your eyes out and that's a serious threat!"

David just smiles at that and decides to take things further: "Ha ha...I used to think...you know, Ant McPartlin on the bed... shirtless... all sexy... and hot and-"

A smile grows on Dec as he raises his eyebrows at the person behind them. David turns around with his heart in his chest to see none other than Stephen glaring at him.

David: "Stevie...baby..I-" he stammers and Stephen's glare hardens

Stephen: "Don't speak to me again!" He roars and storms ahead as David tries to coax him.

David: "Baby..I was trying to piss him off... Stevie!"

Dec giggles as David ran after Stephen, which turns to a smirk as he sees Ant walking to him with a curious look on his face.

Ant: "What happened?"

Dec: "Nothing..." He wraps his arms around Ant's waist possessively and takes off the shades.

Ant: "You should put some cream on you. It's sunny today"

Dec hums, feeling immersed in the deep blue eyes , popping their colour in the bright sunlight.

Ant: "What?" Ant asks with a small smile tugging his lips.

Dec just shakes his head and leans up to kiss Ant gently and lovingly.

Anne: "Lots of time once we reach Simon's house, guys"

Dec leans back and giggles at that while Ant blushes . His heart flutters to see Ant staring at him lovingly

Ant: "I love you" he mouths.

Dec takes his hand in reply and cuddles to him as they walk hand in hand to where Robbie was waiting for them with two big cars, a bright smile etched on his face.

As they reach him, they hug and congratulate him and Gary doesn't leave the perfect opportunity to tease him about his impatience to which Robbie rolls his eyes

Robbie: "You don't know how much I love my babies"

Ant laughs "Speaking of your babies, your mam will reach tomorrow with the littlens"

Robbie hugs him again "Thank you man"

Dec: "Oh yeah, thank him well-done..."

Robbie: "Of course, this guy can't get anything done without your help, can he?"