You Are My Life

The next day they went to roam around the city, mostly to do some shopping. Ant had discovered from earlier experiences that taking Dec to a clothes shop will be tiring and not to mention if he is accompanied by three ladies.

Holly, Ali, Dec and Anne-Marie were roaming through the shops when Ant and Johnny waited for them, restless. Others were scattered around the complex and David would often pop up to show the gang inside some new selections he has found. Gary and Simon were cunning enough to disappear halfway through this ritual and Stephen had more or less given up persuading David to stop looking and buy something.

David and Dec were is heated discussion about some cheesy flowery shirt when Johnny turned to Ant.

Johnny: "Who is more gay? Dec or David?"

Ant laughs at that "David all along.  Dec loves shopping. Whatever it is. It may not be costly or branded or necessary but he likes to buy new things, I have no idea why. That's just how he is"

Johnny laughs and then sighs "It's good to have everyone together on in a while like this eh? Takes us back"

Ant laughs with him  "When that little thing over there was literally my nightmare?"

Johnny: "When that little thing over there was literally made you a human"

Ant nods "He did more than that, Johnny....he saved me from myself. Where will I be now without him? Still feels like a dream. Before meeting him...love wasn't an option for me...but now, I am thinking about starting a family with the man who is my husband. What did I do to deserve him? How many people would be there like me in this world? And still it's I who got him... It's to me that God gave him. Sorry...I am being emotional"

Johnny: "Something that happened since Dec entered your life? Well, I am not surprised. Look at Simon for instance"

Ant laughs "Dec can get away with anything"

Johnny: "And he knows it"

Ant rolls his eyes "He does. You should see him use that against me!"

Johnny: "You are his everything. You know that right?"

Ant felt a lump inside his throat and a smile grows on his face a he sees Dec laughing with Anne-Marie about something

Ant: "It's the same for me too, Johnny. I will be lost without him.

As they leave from the shop after another 30minutes, Ant had both his hands full of shopping bags.

Ant: "Did you buy the whole shop?!" He sighs and rolls his eyes as Dec walked ahead with another handful"

Dec: "No! I just brought for everyone" he grins proudly.

Ant: "Everyone?" He asks surprised.

Dec: "Yeah. Me, you, our family, Peter, Ellen..."

Ant: "Wait, wait, so you brought for the whole of England?!" He frowns

Dec rolls his eyes "Very funny. I used my own money. So don't sweat it, McPartlin"

Ant suddenly stops walking and glares at Dec, his voice low and careful.

Ant: "What is that supposed to mean?"

They let their friends walk ahead and Dec wanted to punch himself for saying something like that.

Ant: "You gonna answer or what?" He snaps

Dec: "Anth...I didn't mean it"

Ant: "Oh you didn't? Right. It just came out , eh?"

Dec: "Anth... " He places a hand on Ant's chest and looks at the deep blue eyes. Ant was trying to avoid his stare.