The Homophobic A**hole

The next day, as the three of them set out for the Hollywood Studios, Tony was literally jumping up and down his feet. 

Ant: "He is going to tire himself out soon"

Dec grins at that, sipping the cold tea he has ordered after breakfast "He is excited about Star Wars"

Ant: "I know how excited he is, didn't get any sleep with all those rackets last night! The kid nearly broke my ribs watching the movie"

Dec: "It's an exciting movie" he defends with a pout

Ant rolls his eyes "Not when it's one o'clock in the morning"

Dec's pout deepens at that "You are boring"

Ant: "Thank you for that!" 

Dec puts his tongue out at that, making Ant try and make a grab for Dec's cup which falls down the pavement, spilling the tea all around.

Dec: "Anth...." he whines, eliciting a peel of laughter from Tony, who was quite amused by Ant's horrified face.

Ant: "Baby, I didn't mean it!"

Dec: "Yes, you did, come on Tony!" he walks away with a pout with Tony tagging him while Ant puts the cup in the trash can so that he can catch up with the other two before they disappeared into the crowd.

Ant:  "Baby, Deccey stop there. I will buy you another one, Deccey stop!"

Dec stops and stares at Ant with the pout still on 

Ant: "Seriously? for that?"

Dec: "You are mean"

Ant rolls his eyes again and slowly pulls Dec to his side "Never to you... I love you"

Dec blushes at that, the little quibble already forgotten "I love you too"

Ant kisses Dec's head at that but blushes as Tony giggled again.

Ant, all of a sudden holds Tony to lift him upside down

Tony: "Anth!!!!!" he screams

Ant: "You have been cheeky all day!"

Seeing Tony struggling upside down, Dec lets out a loud laugh, wheezing and holding his chest in mirth.

Dec: "Put him down, Anth... he is only little, oh my God"

Ant felt his heart fluttering inside his chest as it's been too long since he saw his husband this happy and content.

As he puts the smaller boy down, Tony was giggling uncontrollably.

Tony: "Ag-gain!"

Dec: "What?!"

Tony: "Again, Anth..."

Ant laughs at the pure show of excitement and once again lifts Tony upside down!

Tony: "Yuevewwwe!!!" He screams, making Dec once again fall into a fit of laughter.

Ant: "I am spending my money on Disney for nothing! Look at you two!"