Past Returns

* It's been weeks since I last updated ugg!
Sorry❤❤*

Dec woke up with a start and sits up wondering what woke him up. He tries to shift a bit but feels restricted by something. His heart skips a beat as fear seizes him as he looks around terrified.

The moment his eyes fall on the reason for that though, his heart expands with love. Tony was wrapped around him, cuddling to him and pinning him down. And it was his not so silent snores that woke him up.

Dec sighs contently and looks around to see that it was still dark. His heart flutters as he was reminded of the dream once again...the image of him, Ant and Tony... the image of one happy family...

Dec blinks his eyes and slowly caresses Tony's hair and thinks about his husband whom he just couldn't stop worrying about.

What if he is not well? What is he is panicking right now? Oh, God. It's been years since he had a massive episode and if I am not there and if he is not taking his medicines...and his Allergy, he will use the inhaler for no reason whenever he panics. I hope he doesn't overdose it...I am stupid! I should have told them that when I called them... Hope someone is looking after all that for him...hope he is letting them... oh Anth, just let them take care of you...please don't push them away, please don't shut yourself out...

Dec blinks his tears, tightening the hold around Tony and wishing it was Ant...he couldn't think about Ant alone and panicking... worried about falling weak and helpless. And his mind takes him back to the day when he has first seen Ant like that. When he has first realised how much Ant means to him...how much Ant needs him....

Past: Excerpt from Unconditional-"Unconditio nally" (Changed the POV from 1st to 3rd)

Dec puts Ant's phone worriedly down and pulls Ant to his chest. He has called Johnny and even if the relationship between him and Ant's friends are beyond broken, he knows his first concern should be Ant and has decided to put everything aside and focus on the taller man now leaning to his chest exhausted.

He didn't know what he was doing, as this is the first time he is seeing someone suffering from breathing difficulties, let alone wheezing and panicking like Ant is. Johnny has asked him to keep rubbing Ant's chest and to not let him sleep.

Dec doesn't know whether anything he is doing is right...whether calling them was right.... But he was certainly sure of one thing. Whatever differences they may have, like Johnny has said - Ant needs him now...

Dec sees Ant's eyes fluttering in exhaustion and his heart clenches in his chest. He the remembers what Johnny asked him to do

Dec: "Keep breathing Anth...don't fall asleep, please don't.... they are coming"

Ant's hands hold Dec's shirt again as he tries to balance himself and not to weigh Dec down. His eyes alternate between cringing and rolling up, as he tried to breathe in the precious air.

Dec just holds him not knowing how to help him as the fear for Ant claws his chest, thoughts whirling around his head.

I don't know what to do!! This is hurting me too... I don't know why and I don't know how but this hurts. This boy before me is not the one who annoys me, who hurts me..this is the boy who trusts me and who is now holding on to me like I am the only thing that is stopping him from falling apart

Suddenly Dec feels a hard urge to protect him from anything at any cost. He rubs his chest again, not knowing how hardly he can do that.

Ant had brought me back from death once.. twice... and all I can do is just sit here not knowing whether I am doing the right thing or not.