Minie helps again

"Minie has to do everything"

"Minie has to do everything". Minie pushed Yoongi in a chair and drags his feet to his toy box to get his glasses.

 Minie pushed Yoongi in a chair and drags his feet to his toy box to get his glasses

Minie gets his duck notebook and a blue crayon and sits in front of Yoongi. "What did daddy do this time?". Minie asked. "I didn't do anything! It was Hoseok's fault!". Yoongi yelled. "Minie's gonna ask you not to yell and talk to him happily". Minie said and Yoongi sighs. "Eat it!".

"What?". Yoongi blinks. "Happiness leaves when you sigh, so eat it, hurry!". Minie says. Yoongi didn't know what to do, so he just made look like he was eating air and Minie smiled. "Good daddy". Minie giggled. "Now what did brighty man do?". Minie said. "Caused a misunderstanding". Yoongi hissed.

Minie nods and scribbles in his notebook. "How you spell that?". Minie said. "Just write problems baby". Yoongi said. "How you spell that?". Minie asked. "Minie". Yoongi says. "Otay, otay, don't get huffy". Minie pouts and puts his book down. "Call brighty man, he's in trobie too". Minie said and Yoongi smirked. "Sure".

 "Sure"

"Yoongi, why the hell did you call me? Dylan is going to kill me". Hoseok said and Yoongi points to Minie. "My baby wanted to talk to you". Yoongi said. "Minie! I missed you!". Hoseok tries to hug the little but Minie flicks his nose. "Ow!". Hoseok rubs his nose. "Its not nice to hit people bud". Hoseok scolded. "Its not nice to be a trobie maker".

"Trouble ma... Oh you bitch". Hoseok growled towards Yoongi. "It was your fault!". Yoongi shouted. "I said sorry! What more do you want from me!". Hoseok yells. "A better apology!". Young yells back. Minie got his spray bottle and squirts the men. "Hey! This is custom made!". Yoongi shouts. "Minie doesn't like yelling". Minie said.

"You don't... I forgot, I'm sorry Minie". Yoongi said. "That's otay daddy". Minie said. "Now... How can Minie help this time...". Minie taps his finger on his chin. "Got it!". Minie cheers and writes something down. "Bigger Minie goes to his privie dancie room on fun days, you go there and make him listen to you". Minie hands Yoongi a piece of paper.

"Fun day?". Young looks at Minie. "Saturday". Hoseok replied. "Ah". Yoongi nods. "How can I make him listen to me without him trying to kill me?". Yoongi asked. "Easy!". Minie points to Hoseok. "He kills Hoseok instead, that's genius". Yoongi grins. "No daddy, bring Humseok with you and let him talk since its his fault". Minie said.

"It was a accident!". Hoseok shouts and Yoongi hits him in his head. "Don't you fucking yell at him". Yoongi hissed. "Daddy owns me two quarters". Minie held out his hand. "I gave you a kiss on your head". Yoongi said. "Minie can't buy a cookie with a kiss". Minie says smiling. "Fine". Yoongi digs in Hoseok's pants to get his wallet. "Hey!". Hoseok yells.

"Here you go cutie". Yoongi handed Minie two quarters. "Tank you daddy!". Minie smiled. "Those are mines!". Hoseok yells. "Minie's now". Minie grins. "No its n...". "Whatever it was belongs to my son now". Namjoon growled. "Dada!". Minie hugged his dad. "Hey bud, where's your mum?". Namjoon asked. "Me don't know".

"I see". Namjoon looks at Yoongi and Hoseok. "I'll be in the kitchen". Namjoon. "Mama said no". Minie grabs his dad. "Damn... He told you". Namjoon groans. "I just want a sandwich". Namjoon smiles at his son who pokes his dimples. "Why?". Namjoon said. "Cause Minie doesn't have them". Minie giggled. "Umm?".

Minie looks at Yoongi and smiled. "Just do what Minie said and bigger Minie will talk to you". Minie said. "What the hell did you do to my son?". Namjoon glared at Yoongi. "Come dada, Minie will make his syrup and raisun sandwich for you!". Minie pulls his dad out his playroom. Hoseok gags while Yoongi was looking down at the paper.

'I'll listen to you Minie'.