Epilogue

Another year later

"Daewoon! I'm going to break your neck! Get over here!"

"Daewoon! I'm going to break your neck! Get over here!". Jimin yells chasing after his very bad three and a half year old. "No!". Daewoon shouts running from his mom. "Nope". Yoongi grabbed his son. "Daddy down!". Daewoon yells. "I told you to listen to your mother when I'm not here". Yoongi said

Daewoon whined and looks at Jimin who completely ignored his son and went to his daughter who was sitting on the couch quietly and smiling.

"How's mummy's Princess doing?". Jimin picks up his daughter, NaHee and kissed her cheek. "Over here looking like me and shit, your going to kill all the boys". Jimin cuddled his daughter. "No... I'm going kill all the boys". Yoongi said putting his son down and Daewoon hugged his mom's leg.

"Dae-Dae sawwy mummy". Daewoon said. "Are you really?". Jimin asked and Daewoon nodded. "Fine... Now go get dress, and I won't tell your sass mama on you". Jimin said. "And take your daddy with you". Jimin adds. "Ok". Daewoon tugged Yoongi's hand. "Come daddy". Daewoon said.

"Why?". Yoongi whined having his son drag him off. "You're dress and looking adorable, yes you are!". Jimin playfully nibbles on NaHee's cheek and she giggled. "Your SO cute!". Jimin hugged NaHee tightly and Yoongi took her away. "Give her back!". Jimin whined. "No, and your par...". The door bells rings and Yoongi puts NaHee down.

"I got i...". "Jimin! Ma baby!!!". Jin rushed in and hugs Jimin tightly. "How the hell did you get in here?". Yoongi asked. "Namjoon broke your door knocking on it". Jin replied putting up NaHee. "Hi pretty Princess!". Jin kissed her cheek. "Sorry bout the door". Namjoon rubbed his neck.

"I-I feel like your cursed". Yoongi said. "Hush". Jimin hits him. "That's ok dad". Jimin smiled. "Pop pop!". Daewoon ran and gave Namjoon a hug. "Hey champ!". Namjoon smiled. "Have you been behaving?". Namjoon asked and Daewoon looks at his mom and Jimin smiled. "Yes he was". Jimin said.

"Good". Namjoon grins. "Come on Joon, we only have them for the weekend". Jin says getting NaHee's things. "Like we always". Namjoon chuckled. "See you two on Monday". Namjoon picks up Daewoon and his bag and walks out the house with Jin. "Finally!". Yoongi yells pulling Jimin close to him. "Let's go to the bedroom".

 "Let's go to the bedroom"

Yoongi puts Jimin on the bed and laid next to him. "Ready?". Yoongi says stroking Jimin's hair. "So ready". Jimin replied. And after that...

They both fell into a deep sleep.