Chapter 5 - Solution

Third Person P.O.V

After getting into the taxi, the manager approached Hanbin and told him,

- "Drive carefully, don't rush."

Their taxi started. Jungkook and the manager shook hands and forbid goodbyes. Then Jungkook dropped his bag behind from his shoulder. Doing so his eyes met with Taehyung who seemed like in a deep thought. Jungkook asked looking at him,

- "What's the matter? Why are you still carrying your backpack? Relax! We have to go 90 kilometers."

[A/N: it’s not that far in real life. It’s only 2km but forgive me guys i have to do that to make up the story.]

- "Isn’t it 300 km from Seoul to Wando city?"

- "338 km."

- "And Wando Ferry Stop is 90 km from Wando city?"

- "Hmm."

- "From Seoul to Wando city, the ticket fee is probably 500 per person and the rent of 90 km is 3500 won! That much difference!?"

Taehyung said with his shocked face and Jungkook laughed at this. Then he said softly,

- "First of all, it was a straight road from Seoul to Wando, and it's a mountain road here. Second, it was a bus. It brings hundredths of people together and it's a taxi that is just taking us. Isn't it a very private type?"

Taehyung  was embarrassed on his own foolishness. He looked down and said softly,

- "Oh, yeah."

- "The cost of bus from Wando to Wando Ferry Stop is only 300 won."

- "Then we should have gone to the bus."

Jungkook laughed again then said,

- "I do not have the courage to take the risk of taking a baby boy's life. Besides, I have a lot of dream places to go still. I don't wanna die so soon."

Taehyung also smiled and asked,

- "Don't people go usually?"

- "Local people go.The local buses are very stiff and little. Often do accidents. Life's worth more than money."

- "Hmm! I'll say one thing, please don't mind."

- "Yeah, tell me."

- "I'll share the fare."

- "Oh, I'll get it all from Yogyeom don't worry, it's his fault. No problem even if he won't give it, you don't have to share."

- "Why? This is not fair!"

- "If you were to be earned then I would take the share but please don’t embarrass me by this!"

Saying that Jungkook smiled and Taehyung noticed something that he didn't really see before.

What a beautiful smile he have!

Taehyung thought and could say nothing more. After going some distance, the taxi suddenly started to go upwards. Taehyung felt like the taxi is moving upwards into 60/70 degree angles. It looked like the taxi will reverse.

Suddenly Taehyung held Jungkook’s hand and shut his eyes close in fear. The condition of being trapped in the throat of fear was driving Taehyung crazy. As soon as they reached up, he opened his eyes. Then he saw Jungkook smiling while holding his hands with his both hands.

Taehyung released jolted his hands from the others grip then said with a furrowed brow,

- "Don't laugh. That road was too scary."