Chapter 52 - Epiphany

Third Person P.O.V

It's hurt like hell when you know that you need to let go of someone but you can't, because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen.

Taehyung also waited for this impossible to happen, he wishes to wait more but today something on those brown irises tells him that it's finally over. Jungkook wants it over.

His heart is aching so badly that it feels like it will come out at any moment, torn. He clutches his jacket over his chest as he quickly takes a cab. He didn't call Jin to pick him up. No, he can't just show his vulnerability to him, to anyone right now because today Taehyung's heart broke.

He holds his mouth tightly to not let out any sound as he cries silently in the cab. He reaches his house and rushes towards his room after giving the fare of the cab. He doesn't care if Jin reaches the house yet or not. He doesn't care about anyone today. He locked the door of his room as he fell on his knees abruptly.

Jungkook's cold stare, cold voice is flushing inside his mind and his mind gone crazy thinking all about this. He is angry with the elder. So so angry that he wanted to slap him hard and ask him what is fucking wrong with him.

He hastily takes out his phone from his pocket as he deletes all the three numbers of Jungkook. His personal, his office and also his home number. He deleted every single one out of his anger. His eyes are red in anger as his whole body is shivering in fury.

How could Jungkook do that to him?

Then in the next few seconds, he becomes a crying mess all over again. He opens his gallery and watches all the pictures they took when they were in Nami. He traces his fingers on Jungkook's picture as he kisses on them like a crazy teenager, thanking God that at least Namjoon didn't take away his phone. His phone gets wet as his tears fall on it but he doesn't care. He just cares about the life now where there will be no Jungkook anymore.

And suddenly he starts feeling guilty, guilty for being so weak. He is so so weak that he can't even fight with his own family. He feels guilty about loving Jungkook more than himself. He isn't regretting, no. He just thinks that maybe if he loved Jungkook a little less, he would be able to survive these moments now.

And that petit fragile doesn't know when he falls into a deep slumber weeping all night and with an empty stomach.

______________________________

After 2 days

Taehyung's situation got worse. He didn't expect it. He thought everything will be alright but life without Jungkook is unbearable for this younger.

The very next day of their vale, he was perfectly fine. He went to his university, did his classes, assignments and also chatted with Jin a little. Jungkook didn't bother inside his head or you can say, he didn't let him. But at night, his bedsheets only knew how this boy screamed hiding his face in it.

The second day, it gets a little bad. He expected Jungkook to call him once for saying sorry or meet him once all of a sudden in front of his university like he used to do when they were in a relationship. Then it hit Taehyung hard! Very hard! Jungkook is not there with him anymore.

The third day, the pain just doubled. Taehyung is now on his bed looking at those pictures once again. He is a crying mess. A mess that you don't even want to imagine.

I can't live without him.

With that thinking, the younger gathers some courage. He wipes his tears as he stands up and goes downstairs where his father is sitting in the living room. Taehyung can't see his face as a huge page of paper is hiding his upper body. He takes small steps and stops in front of his father.