Chapter 8 - Trouble 2

Third Person P.O.V

After being so long, Jungkook took Taehyung away from the edge of the mountain. They were behind the cottage. There was also a porch in the back of the cottage. Taehyung sat down on the grass of that porch. Jungkook also sat beside him. A lot of time passed, Tarhyung didn't say a word. He was still looking at the mountains and the sky in front of him. 

After a few more seconds of silence, Jungkook said,  
- "Listen Taehyung, we are going to be late. We have only came 45 km. We have to go another 42 km before dark."

Taehyung got up. He didn't say anything while going down the hill either. They had lunch at Wando-gun. He didn't even say anything while eating. Taehyung said when their taxi started moving,
- "Thanks! If you didn't show me that way, I would have missed a lot. I would have returned with a bad impression of that brick cottage on the hill."

Jungkook puts his left hand on his chest and said,
- "My pleasure, sir!"

- "Believe me, I've never seen such a beautiful scenery in my life."

Jungkook smiled softly and said,
- “I want to show you more of Wando-gun. Maybe you are a lover of nature just like me, but we don't have the time."

- "I thought, I saw everything. What was more?"

- "I am eager to show you the morning sea of magical clouds of Wando-gun, I am eager to show you the sunset of Wando-gun. I would love to show you the sky full of stars on a full moon night here."

- "Have you seen all this?"

- "Yes! But there's something out of it."

- "What?"

- "Didn't you see a wooden cottage below, except the cottages above?"

- "Yeah."

- "In that cottage there were countless keepers gathered on nocturnal nights."

- "You want to see the keeper?" Taehyung frowned his brow and asked confusedly.

- “Nope, just eager to see what will you do when the keepers will come all over you.” Jungkook said mockingly as he started laughing loudly.

Taehyubg rolled his eyes and said,
- "You're not as good as I thought you were."

Jungkook said while laughing,
- "I don’t know why but everyone made this mistake."

Taehyung smiled softly saying,
- "Will we really see all of them if we'd stay here today?"

- "Tomorrow is full moon. Today there will be a huge moon in the sky so maybe I can show it to you. Sunset happens everyday so I can show it too. It will become a sea of ​​clouds in the morning at this time tomorrow, but we will not be here tomorrow. Because, in the evening we have to reach Wando Ferry stop, and if you want to stay in Wando-gun then you have to book hotels five months before.”

Taehyung got upset and said sadly, 
- "Oh!"

- "Don't be sad. There are so many more beauties waiting for you. Which you can't even imagine. And you will see these sometime later."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and said,
- "You can find beauty out of just any ordinary place."

Jungkook said laughing,
- "No place is common. All places have some beauty, less and more."

- "Now it seems like that in every part of Korea, if I do not go with you I will miss all the beauty."

Hearing that Jungkook thought,
'I want you to show you all the beauty like I see. You may have said it nonetheless Tae, but I can't say it like you.'