Chapter 10 - Trust!

Preview:

Jungkook turned around to look at Taehyung as he replied,
- "Yes?"

Taehyung looked down as he whispered softly,
- "I'm sorry for doubting you."

____________________

Third Person P.O.V

Jungkook didn't say anything just softly smiled. After sometime Taehyung asked him,
- "If the robbers come here?"

- "Let them come, no problem"

- "Do you know how to fight?" Taehyung asked him with wide doe eyes.

Jungkook looked at him understanding his question as he was smiling internally but didn't want to show the brunette. He was definitely enjoying this younger's behaviour.

Jungkook tried to suppress his smile as he answered,
- "What if I know?"

- "You will fight with them and throw them on that cunnel."

- "Eh! I am virgin yet! I don't want to die this early!"

- "Then why did you say, let them come?"

- "No I thought, they will come for you. So I will give you to them and problem solved."

Taehyung's mouth opened wide as he listened to the answer. He pouted with an angry glare that seemed like an angry puppy to Jungkook. Jungkook chuckled lightly at the expression.

After some time Jungkook saw a wild goose. He tried to catch the goose running after that for a long time but couldn't catch it.

Taehyung laughed softly looking at Jungkook and said,
- "Stop! What will you do with that?"

- "We could B.B.Q that. Won't have to eat at night?"

- "Oh my! ​​burn that goose? Yuck!."

- "Hey! I have spices in my bag. I would cook the goose so yummy that you'd lick your hands. Just couldn't catch it!"

- "Do you carry spices in your bag?"

- "Hmm, on a tour."

Then suddenly Jungkook remembered, they were missing the sunset due to catching the goose.

He quickly said to Taehyung,
- "Come on ... we are missing the sunset."

They both forgot about their troubles as they leave the jungle and went on the road. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and said,
- "Why did you leave your backpack? Go and bring that. We will always carry our backpack wherever we go, okay? You never know when you need something."

Taehyung nodded as he went back to the jungle and came back with it. Then Jungkook held Taehyung's hand and came a little bit down from the road. The road was very risky but Taehyung was relieved because Jungkook was with him.

It's funny! How he trusted a man so much only in these 2 days!

Jungkook stood on a huge rock with Taehyung. Then he looked at his front and said,
- "From here, you can get the proper feel of the sunset which you couldn't get from up there. And we can't be seen from the road also. So I brought you here."

Fuck that sunset! Taehyung was looking at Jungkook. He was admiring the boy standing before him. He can trust such a boy even with his eyes closed. He didn't know why, but he was wishing to place his head on Jungkook's chest and watch the sunset. But sadly that's not possible.

The sun was slowly hiding under a high mountain. The whole sky was red. Somewhere orange, somewhere red, somewhere was crimson red. The blue color of the sky was peaking over the gaps between the other colors. Taehyung never thought the beauty of the sunset from here could be so mesmerizing!