Chapter 28 - Lucky

Third Person P.O.V

Jungkook knew that Taehyung was a very shy person. He knew that the younger needed time to get himself comfortable with such kind of affection. Jungkook had that much control to himself that if the younger told him to not touch him forever, Jungkook would do that. But he didn't understand why Taehyung ran like that. He thought maybe Taehyung got shy but the younger kissed him right?

Did he not like the way I touch him? Does he feel uncomfortable? I mean he kissed me by himself right then what's the problem? Did he kiss me without his own will? Just for mysake?

All these thoughts were running inside Jungkook's mind and he couldn't help but to feel slightly angry. Not on the younger but to himself for losing his control, for forcing Taehyung. Though he wasn't forcing at all. Taehyung did kiss on his chest while he was sleeping right? And his whole mood turned cold!

In the lunch time they got to see each other again. Jungkook didn't come out of his room after their little encounter. He was totally silent, not uttering a word as he simply sat on the dining table and started taking food on his plate.

On the other hand Taehyung also didn't look at him at first. Too shy to meet the elder's gaze that made him crazy all the time. After sometimes he couldn't help, but to look at Jungkook briefly. But what he saw, he wasn't ready for that. Jungkook's eyes were somehow sad and expressionless. He was saying nothing as his face was cold and somehow angry? But Taehyung didn't understand the reason behind it.

The raven head completed his food in total silence as he stood up to wash his hands in the sink. While he was washing his hands, his mother came and stood beside him putting all the dishes beside the sink.

"Go and give Taehyung a tour of Busan." Mrs. Jeon said smiling looking at Taehyung who looked up at her hearing the mention of his name.

"Where?" Jungkook's voice somehow flinched Taehyung a bit as he looked at him without blinking. His voice was deep and very intimidating. The younger shivered slightly as he never heard Jungkook's cold voice before. 

"What where? There are tons of beautiful places in Busan and you know that too." Jungkook's mother said with her flat expression. She was done with her son's coldness. She already noticed earlier her son's sadness when he came to the dining hall. It was a simple try to make everything good again between the two love birds though she didn't know the reason behind his sudden angst.

"Not today. It's almost past 4pm." Jungkook simply answered. Taehyung's heart ached at that. He couldn't understand what to do, how to react, what to say to know the reason behind his bunny's cold behaviour. He felt an urge to just stand up and rush towards the elder, hug him tightly and ask him what happened! But he just couldn't.

"So what? You guys can visit at least 2 places. Look at him, he is getting bored sitting in the house like that." Jungkook's mother said consciously looking at Taehyung. Jungkook turned around as he finally looked at Taehyung. Taehyung let out a harsh breath as he was feeling his heartbeat getting faster because boy! How intimidating the elder's gaze was!

"Are you feeling bored?" Jungkook asked nonchalantly as if he didn't care about the brunette at all though he did more than anything in the world and Taehyung knew it very well. Taehyung shook his head almost immediately.

"Not...not at all. Mrs. Jeon and Jisoo were with me the whole time. I didn't feel bored." The little boy said, his lips were twitching up with a nervous and unsure smile. 

"Okay." with that the ravenette went to his room leaving everyone shocked. Taehyung looked down thinking what could possibly be happened to the elder that he behaved like that in front of everyone.