Chapter 59 - Wait for me a little more!

Third Person P.O.V

Everyone looks up to see the person from where the voice came from. Two persons in the room furrows their brow looking at the person but one person isn't happy at all as his eyes widen seeing him.

"JIN! what are you saying?" Namjoon raises his voice in anger but this time Jin didn't back up.

A/N: I don't think I gave a proper introduction of Jin to you guys. Let's know some past history. Shall we?

________________________

Jin was an orphan. He was in that same orphanage where Taehyung goes every twice or thrice a month. That orphanage is under Mr. Kim which means Taehyung's father's company. He gave all the charity to this orphanage. 

Taehyung's father saw Jin when he was only 8 years old. Jin was a very shy boy but also very talented. He was so cute and sweet that Taehyung's father started feeling affectionate towards him. He used to adore this boy a lot. 

From that time, Jin respected him as his own father and started calling him that as well. Jin moved out from the orphanage to Mr. Kim's house as Mr. Kim's assistance when he graduated from college. Mr. Kim gave all the money to his study and every other basic need. 

Namjoon usually went with his father to that orphanage on the weekends when he was little and gradually he and Jin became best friends as their age differences were only 2 years. Jin is elder than him. Jin helped Namjoon in every sector, every step of his life. Basically, he became Namjoon's second half. 

Namjoon wasn't a very good student at all. He used to party with his friends all night long where Jin used to complete his assignments or did his notes all night long.

Though his father had no idea about all of it. 

So, when Mr. Kim decided to divide his business into two parts and gave one of them to Namjoon to handle, the said boy became very tense. Because he had no idea about business and all. He hated these things. He just wanted to enjoy his life by drinking all night, goofing around with friends. Namjoon knew that Jin was a gay and Jin liked him. So he made a plan to be an ideal boy before his dad's eye forever.

He decided to marry Jin.

He was bisexual so marrying Jin wasn't a very big deal for him. His father wasn't really fond of the matter of gay but he accepted them only for Jin. He loves Jin a lot. They accepted Taehyung as a gay that easily for this one reason.

After marriage, Jin started maintaining both the business and the house. He took care of every single one, he still does. Taehyung was only 10 when Jin first came to their house. He loved the younger as his own little child. Namjoon also cared for his little brother a lot until this situation happened.

Taehyung's mother wasn't a very big fan of Jin for 3 years instant but gradually she also started liking him. Jin was very happy marrying Namjoon. He thought Namjoon loved him also until he understood the fact that Namjoon married him just to use him as his own toy. 

That was all the past history of the Kim family which they themselves don't know yet!

The secrets are about to reveal…!

"Father, before doing anything else, you need to know the truth as well." Jin says looking at Taehyung's father, completely ignoring Namjoon's growl. Taehyung wipes his tears as he stands up holding his father and sits his father on the couch. 

"What truth?" Jin was about to answer Mr. Kim's question but Namjoon shouts out suddenly saying, "JIN!!! go inside." 

"No, I won't!!! I won't today. I wasn't saying anything all these years in fear. But if I don't speak up today, I won't be able to forgive myself." Jin says looking at Namjoon and then looking down. He knows it might break his own marriage but he doesn't care about that now.